Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:39 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,522,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
I do not post these for any kind of "FEAR" of anything. I am not afraid nor should any other God loving Christian be. If they are, then they truly have NO faith in the father!! It is awareness that is placed in me. It is knowledge of the deceit being used by our "supposed" leaders!! They are the ones spreading fear of terrorism in order to keep the American people "IN NEED" of their "so-called" protective government!!

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither freedom nor security"

-Benjamin Franklin

And the government will be happy to give all the security needed!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Are you trying to reach Christians? Fellow Christians might not be worried but your audience (non-christians) are being told they will endure horrible things if they don't believe as you do. That is fear-mongering, and likely to dissuade people from conversion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 01:15 AM

723 posts, read 1,045,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Are you trying to reach Christians? Fellow Christians might not be worried but your audience (non-christians) are being told they will endure horrible things if they don't believe as you do. That is fear-mongering, and likely to dissuade people from conversion.
When did the video mention people that do not believe as I do?? It was never said that ONLY christians will be detained. What is the point of your post??? I am simply telling the AMERICAN PEOPLE to be aware!! And not to trust the government!! Why would I mention trusting God?? Well I am pretty sure that I did not post this on the athiest forum!! Maybe I should. I am pretyy sure that there are some "non-believers" who are anti-government, and would love to know more about their possible future at the hands of our government!!

DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post

If I were at a function with a friend, and some guy/woman told me they were going to kill them and showed me the gun they were going to use on this friend. Do you think I should try and save his/her life by telling them about it??? Or maybe I should keep quite because I don't want to be a "FEAR-MONGERER"

It is not fear mongering!!! It is common sense!!
Which I see there seems to be a shortage of!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
When did the video mention people that do not believe as I do?? It was never said that ONLY christians will be detained. What is the point of your post??? I am simply telling the AMERICAN PEOPLE to be aware!! And not to trust the government!! Why would I mention trusting God?? Well I am pretty sure that I did not post this on the athiest forum!! Maybe I should. I am pretyy sure that there are some "non-believers" who are anti-government, and would love to know more about their possible future at the hands of our government!!

DALE
Are you antii-government? Kinda like terrorists are anti-government? Who do you think should rule the land? Anyone you know?

Old 06-07-2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
If I were at a function with a friend, and some guy/woman told me they were going to kill them and showed me the gun they were going to use on this friend. Do you think I should try and save his/her life by telling them about it??? Or maybe I should keep quite because I don't want to be a "FEAR-MONGERER"

It is not fear mongering!!! It is common sense!!
Which I see there seems to be a shortage of!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Ultimately aren't you warning about something you believe to be in the future but have no proof of unless that person believes the prophecy the same way you do? Is this an anti-government thread or an end times fear-mongering thread?
I'm confused....

Old 06-07-2010, 04:56 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,618,313 times
I've seen the videos before and it's frightening, yes. But I think it is better for Christians to do as Herefornow suggested.......go on about our business and live peacefully and quietly. It is good to be aware of these things and I see Almost2L8 and Betsey's side of things too. We all feel we have been called to do certain things and they are just doing what they think God would have them do.

I don't think it's anti-government or end-times fear-mongering, just informational awareness of something that others may not know about.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:41 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
If we are the tabernacles of God, they will run to us to be converted when fear strikes them - but if we're not living in peace, who will be?

Let God do His work, and pray to be moved by His spirit in the appointed time.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
If we are the tabernacles of God, they will run to us to be converted when fear strikes them - but if we're not living in peace, who will be?

Amen .

Old 06-07-2010, 07:35 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
The point is to open the eyes of whomsoever wants to be enlightened.
Could you please define "enlightened?"

Old 06-07-2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post

True elmer, I do agree. But these videos are not for me. They are for those who have no idea what our government is up to. I am letting God do His work...................through me!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity