U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
 
425 posts, read 275,785 times
Reputation: 63

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
Here's are few more references.

http://www.occultopedia.com/a/Azazel.htm (broken link)
Azazel
Azazel
Azazel and Atonement (No. 214)
Azazel - Here a little, there a little - Spirit Realm
The Azazel Goat :: Sermons :: Library :: Bible Tools
Azazel - Demons, Demonology, and Evil in Judaism and Christianity

However E. G. White came to the conclusion that the "scape goat is Satan" one thing is for sure other Christians and Satanist themselves believe that the scape goat (azazel) is indeed Satan himself.

How about the scapegoat being Judas Iscariot ? Satanists and Christians alike have very skewed perceptions of things such as this thanks to the desire for simple answers that end the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-11-2010, 02:32 AM
 
223 posts, read 248,868 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
How about the scapegoat being Judas Iscariot ? Satanists and Christians alike have very skewed perceptions of things such as this thanks to the desire for simple answers that end the discussion.
Rabbi.

Thanx for your comments.

EGW always says she has been told or shown by GOD himself this messages. Her writings and messages are spiritual and if peole reject this holy messages, GOD will spit them out!! The SDA members beleive this nonsence. Her writings are known as "THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY" [SOP]

Even when some members are shown CLEAR EVIDENCE she is lying/wrong from scriptures, they STILL side with her writings!!!

she preaches another jesus with GOLDEN BELLS and POMEGRANATS ON HIS PRIESTLY GARMENTS THAT HE PUT ON WHEN HE ENTERED THE THRONE OF GOD IN 22nd OCT 1844. SHE EVEN SAYS SHE SAW TWO VEILS IN HEAVEN LIKE THE ONES MENTIONED IN THE EARTHLY SANCTUARY AND THE FOOLISH MEMBERS STILL ACCEPT HER AS A PROPHET OF GOD ! AND ACCEPT HER WORD OVER SCRIPTURE!!

GOD HAVE MERCY.

J D B
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 02:42 AM
 
223 posts, read 248,868 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
Here's are few more references.

http://www.occultopedia.com/a/Azazel.htm (broken link)
Azazel
Azazel
Azazel and Atonement (No. 214)
Azazel - Here a little, there a little - Spirit Realm
The Azazel Goat :: Sermons :: Library :: Bible Tools
Azazel - Demons, Demonology, and Evil in Judaism and Christianity

However E. G. White came to the conclusion that the "scape goat is Satan" one thing is for sure other Christians and Satanist themselves believe that the scape goat (azazel) is indeed Satan himself.

Hi Friend.

Thanx for your post.
What other Christian denomination believe SATAN is the scapegoat and our final Atonement?
Lev 16: 10 makes it very clear that the SCAPEGOAT is an ATONEMENT. The SDA church / movement has produced a BIBLE with the word "ATONEMENT" REMOVED from Lev 16: 10 to make it comply with EGW writings. God has cursed that book!! Rev 22: 18
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 03:57 AM
 
223 posts, read 248,868 times
Reputation: 19
Hi Rabbi.

Heres EGW quotes i mentioned earlier and the Bible quotes.


THE WRONG CLOTHING FOR THE MOST HOLY PLACE.

“And the Lord said to Moses: “Tell Aaron your brother not to come at simply any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat. Thus Aaron shall come into the Holy Place: with the blood of a young bull as a sin offering, and of a ram as a burnt offering. He shall put the Holy linen tunic and the linen trousers on his body; he shall be girded with a linen sash, and with the linen turban he shall be attired. These are holy garments. Therefore he shall wash he body in water, and put them on. ........For on that day the priest shall make atonement for you, to cleanse you that you may be clean from all your sins before the Lord. It is a sabbath of solemn rest for you, and you shall afflict your souls. It is a statute forever.” Leviticus 16:2-4, 31-32.



EGW and her sda church

“I saw the Father rise from the throne, and in a flaming chariot go into the holy of holies within the VEIL, and sit down. Then Jesus rose up from the throne, and the most of those who were bowed down arose with Him. I did not see one ray of light pass from Jesus to the careless multitude after He arose, and they were left in perfect darkness. Those who arose when Jesus did, kept their eyes fixed on Him as He left the throne and led them out a little way. Then He raised His right arm, and we heard His lovely voice saying, "Wait here; I am going to My Father to receive the kingdom; keep your garments spotless, and in a little while I will return from the wedding and receive you to Myself." Then a cloudy chariot, with wheels like flaming fire, surrounded by angels, came to where Jesus was. He stepped into the chariot and was borne to the holiest, where the Father sat. There I beheld Jesus, a great High Priest, standing before the Father. On the hem of His garment was a BELL and a POMEGRANATE, a bell and a pomegranate.” Early Writings pg. 55




“I was then shown what did take place in heaven as the prophetic periods ended in 1844. I saw that as the ministration of Jesus in the Holy place ended, and he closed the door of that apartment, a great darkness settled upon those who had heard, and had rejected the messages of Christ's coming, and they lost sight of him. Jesus then clothed himself with precious garments. Around the bottom of his robe was a BELL and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate. He had suspended from his shoulders a breastplate of curious work. And as he moved, it glittered like diamonds, magnifying letters which looked like names written, or engraven upon the breastplate. After he was fully attired, with something upon his head which looked like a crown, angels surrounded him, and in a flaming chariot he passed within the SECOND VEIL. I was then bid to take notice of the two apartments of the heavenly Sanctuary. The CURTAIN, or door, was opened, and I was permitted to enter.” Spiritual Gifts. Volume 1 pg.158




Comment: First - note that she places the Father in the first apartment prior to 1844. Second - according to the Bible the “Golden Garments” with blue ephod, the bells and the pomegranates were to be worn continuously - at all times when ministering in the Sanctuary, except in the Most Holy Place on the Day of Atonement.

WHY WOULD HER JESUS NEED TO PUT ON BELLS AND POMEGRANATES IF HE WAS SINLESS? THIS IS A QUESTION NO SDA WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OR ANSWER!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 04:41 AM
 
223 posts, read 248,868 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Hi Rabbi.

Heres EGW quotes i mentioned earlier and the Bible quotes.


THE WRONG CLOTHING FOR THE MOST HOLY PLACE.

“And the Lord said to Moses: “Tell Aaron your brother not to come at simply any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat. Thus Aaron shall come into the Holy Place: with the blood of a young bull as a sin offering, and of a ram as a burnt offering. He shall put the Holy linen tunic and the linen trousers on his body; he shall be girded with a linen sash, and with the linen turban he shall be attired. These are holy garments. Therefore he shall wash he body in water, and put them on. ........For on that day the priest shall make atonement for you, to cleanse you that you may be clean from all your sins before the Lord. It is a sabbath of solemn rest for you, and you shall afflict your souls. It is a statute forever.” Leviticus 16:2-4, 31-32.



EGW and her sda church

“I saw the Father rise from the throne, and in a flaming chariot go into the holy of holies within the VEIL, and sit down. Then Jesus rose up from the throne, and the most of those who were bowed down arose with Him. I did not see one ray of light pass from Jesus to the careless multitude after He arose, and they were left in perfect darkness. Those who arose when Jesus did, kept their eyes fixed on Him as He left the throne and led them out a little way. Then He raised His right arm, and we heard His lovely voice saying, "Wait here; I am going to My Father to receive the kingdom; keep your garments spotless, and in a little while I will return from the wedding and receive you to Myself." Then a cloudy chariot, with wheels like flaming fire, surrounded by angels, came to where Jesus was. He stepped into the chariot and was borne to the holiest, where the Father sat. There I beheld Jesus, a great High Priest, standing before the Father. On the hem of His garment was a BELL and a POMEGRANATE, a bell and a pomegranate.” Early Writings pg. 55




“I was then shown what did take place in heaven as the prophetic periods ended in 1844. I saw that as the ministration of Jesus in the Holy place ended, and he closed the door of that apartment, a great darkness settled upon those who had heard, and had rejected the messages of Christ's coming, and they lost sight of him. Jesus then clothed himself with precious garments. Around the bottom of his robe was a BELL and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate. He had suspended from his shoulders a breastplate of curious work. And as he moved, it glittered like diamonds, magnifying letters which looked like names written, or engraven upon the breastplate. After he was fully attired, with something upon his head which looked like a crown, angels surrounded him, and in a flaming chariot he passed within the SECOND VEIL. I was then bid to take notice of the two apartments of the heavenly Sanctuary. The CURTAIN, or door, was opened, and I was permitted to enter.” Spiritual Gifts. Volume 1 pg.158




Comment: First - note that she places the Father in the first apartment prior to 1844. Second - according to the Bible the “Golden Garments” with blue ephod, the bells and the pomegranates were to be worn continuously - at all times when ministering in the Sanctuary, except in the Most Holy Place on the Day of Atonement.

WHY WOULD HER JESUS NEED TO PUT ON BELLS AND POMEGRANATES IF HE WAS SINLESS? THIS IS A QUESTION NO SDA WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OR ANSWER!!!!




CHRIST MUST PLEAD WITH THE FATHER TO ACCEPT THE PLAN OF SALVATION.


By: EGW

“The whole family of Adam must die. I saw the lovely JESUS, and beheld an expression of sympathy and sorrow upon his countenance. Soon I saw him approach the exceeding bright light which enshouded the FATHER. Said my accompanying angel, 'He is in close converse with his FATHER. The anxiety of the angels seemed to be intense while JESUS was communing with his FATHER. Three times he was shut in by the glorious light about the FATHER, and the third time he came for the FATHER, his person could be seen. His countenance was calm, free from all perplexity and trouble, and shone with benevolence and loveliness, such as words cannot express. He then made known to the angelic host that a way of escape had been made for lost man. He told them that he had been pleading with his FATHER, and had offered to give his life a ransom, and take the sentence of death upon himself, that through him man might find pardon. That through the merits of his blood, and obedience to the law of God, they could have the favor of God, and be brought into the beautiful garden, and eat of the fruit of the tree of life.” Spiritual Gifts Volume I, p.23
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 06:49 AM
JLA
 
627 posts, read 1,951,143 times
Reputation: 116
Let's see, the Jews say that the Scapegoat is Satan (or a demon), some Christians (not all) say that this is a demon (or Satan), E.G. White says that it's Satan and last but not least the occult say that this is Satan. Even though some Christians may struggle with this truth, the truth is, those who worship Satan know who their god is. No amount of scripture twisting is going to change the truth.
"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Matthew 7:20
I'm gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 07:21 AM
 
223 posts, read 248,868 times
Reputation: 19
MIGHTY to SAVE


YouTube - Hillsong - Mighty to Save - With Subtitles/Lyrics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 04:44 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 4,331,107 times
Reputation: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
How about the scapegoat being Judas Iscariot ? Satanists and Christians alike have very skewed perceptions of things such as this thanks to the desire for simple answers that end the discussion.
The Hebrew word is Azazel, a name of a Watcher chained in Sheol.
Scapegoat is an English word that shows only that the English translators lost the meaning of the message/doctrine of the Atonement, by the loss of the seers and prophets that were hidden, so that the message/doctrine of the Atonement was hidden, as the Word of God says, to His own namesake people of the New Man name.
Azazel is an archangel/Watcher, fallen and chained in Sheol, to whom all sin was ascribed/given, on the Day of Atonement, transferred to the goat elected by lot as a type and shadow of the Christ in flesh fulfilling the Atonement which is now finished once, for all. ISaiah 53 states that His soul was the sin offering, and on His soul all sins and iniquities were laid/transferred, and He departed with those sins and iniquities "To Azazel", who was chained in Sheol, under rocks in the wilderness.

The modern Jews have lost a lot of understanding of what their own words mean, because they lost the understanding of the doctrine of the Atonement, the seers and prophets were hidden. They are blinded at this time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2010, 04:47 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 4,331,107 times
Reputation: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
Let's see, the Jews say that the Scapegoat is Satan (or a demon), some Christians (not all) say that this is a demon (or Satan), E.G. White says that it's Satan and last but not least the occult say that this is Satan. Even though some Christians may struggle with this truth, the truth is, those who worship Satan know who their god is. No amount of scripture twisting is going to change the truth.
"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Matthew 7:20
I'm gone.
No they do not say. The Jews who rejected and were blinded can say anything they want, but the Jews who were the "sons of Zadok" who left the Dead Sea Scrolls manuscripts collection in the Qumran caves believed the truth of Enoch, even studying it as Scripture, and they knew that Azazel was a fallen Watcher, chained in Sheol.
The Jews who followed Jesus knew who Azazel was, for they had and read Enoch, and it is quoted often in the NT.
The Jews who were converted to Christ in Ethiopia, in the beginning of the NT Church, had Enoch, and kept it in their "collection of books/Bible" for all these centuries, not following Rome, who banned it, so they knew who Azazel was and they know who Azazel is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2010, 02:02 PM
 
115 posts, read 110,935 times
Reputation: 22
Quote:
One goat elected by lot was "To Azazel", and the other "To YHWH".
The blood of the goat to Yahweh cleansed the Temple; Azazel was taken out into the wilderness and according to Jewish oral tradition was thrown off a cliff.

From my notes:

"A wiki I found this "Azazel is mentioned in John Milton's Paradise Lost as a fallen angel and Lucifer's standard bearer, described as "a cherub tall.""

When the goats had been first selected by Divine lot, one had been designated "For Yahweh," and the other "For Azazel." Since Yahweh is a personal name for the Deity, many Bible students consider that Azazel must also be a personal name, but for a being who stands in opposition to God. Others have suggested that Azazel may mean "sending away," while still others propose that it suggests a locality to which he was dispatched. Gesenius (Hebrew Lexicon) observed perceptively that neither an action, nor a region can ever form a natural contrast with Yahweh, only a person can. Azazel must, therefore, be the name of a character whose life and purposes are the opposite of God's.

Further, the preposition "for" (lamed as a prefix) used with both goats, must be given the same force in each case. If it describes a relationship with a Person called Yahweh, it must also indicate a relationship with a person called Azazel. Almost a century ago Carl Frederich Keil affirmed: "The view that Azazel is the designation of an evil spirit dwelling in the wilderness (Spencer, Rosenmuler, Gesenius) is now almost universally acknowledged" (Manual of Biblical Archaeology, II, 44). No valid evidence has appeared during the intervening years to cast a doubt on this conclusion.

Another reason to identify Azazel with the devil was the defilement which the goat which represented him caused to the one who conducted him to the wilderness (Lev 16:26). Sin-offerings did not defile, they cleansed (Lev 17:11). Azazel's living goat, laden with Israel's guilt, therefore could not be a sin-offering, for without the shedding of its blood it could bring about no remission of sin. Azazel's goat played a role after, and only after, Israel's guilt had been removed from the Tabernacle and the people of Israel by the blood of Yahweh's goat."

Last edited by djconklin; 06-12-2010 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: add material
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top