U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 03:12 PM

2,981 posts, read 4,304,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
The blood of the goat to Yahweh cleansed the Temple; Azazel was taken out into the wilderness and according to Jewish oral tradition was thrown off a cliff.

From my notes:

"A wiki I found this "Azazel is mentioned in John Milton's Paradise Lost as a fallen angel and Lucifer's standard bearer, described as "a cherub tall.""

When the goats had been first selected by Divine lot, one had been designated "For Yahweh," and the other "For Azazel." Since Yahweh is a personal name for the Deity, many Bible students consider that Azazel must also be a personal name, but for a being who stands in opposition to God. Others have suggested that Azazel may mean "sending away," while still others propose that it suggests a locality to which he was dispatched. Gesenius (Hebrew Lexicon) observed perceptively that neither an action, nor a region can ever form a natural contrast with Yahweh, only a person can. Azazel must, therefore, be the name of a character whose life and purposes are the opposite of God's.

Further, the preposition "for" (lamed as a prefix) used with both goats, must be given the same force in each case. If it describes a relationship with a Person called Yahweh, it must also indicate a relationship with a person called Azazel. Almost a century ago Carl Frederich Keil affirmed: "The view that Azazel is the designation of an evil spirit dwelling in the wilderness (Spencer, Rosenmuler, Gesenius) is now almost universally acknowledged" (Manual of Biblical Archaeology, II, 44). No valid evidence has appeared during the intervening years to cast a doubt on this conclusion.

Another reason to identify Azazel with the devil was the defilement which the goat which represented him caused to the one who conducted him to the wilderness (Lev 16:26). Sin-offerings did not defile, they cleansed (Lev 17:11). Azazel's living goat, laden with Israel's guilt, therefore could not be a sin-offering, for without the shedding of its blood it could bring about no remission of sin. Azazel's goat played a role after, and only after, Israel's guilt had been removed from the Tabernacle and the people of Israel by the blood of Yahweh's goat."
Enoch explains who Azazel is, and I pasted the passages from 1 Enoch which show so. He is a Watcher who is chained in darkness in Sheol, with his fellow fallen associates, beneath an opening in the wilderness, covered by rocks. The goat "To Azazel" received the sins and iniquities in typology, as a sign of the Day of Atonement when the Christ would become our sin offering and have "all our sins and iniquities laid on/transferred to, Him", as Isaiah 53 states. He did exactly what 1 Enoch states: He went to Azazel "in the Wilderness" under the rocks, to the depths of Sheol, and "Ascribed all sin to Azazel", transferring those sins and iniquities to Azazel and his associates, who have them and who will suffer for them forever in the Lake of Fire. Therefore: justice is done, the sins are removed, transferred by Jesus who bore them away, gave them to Azazel [and associates], and rose form the dead leaving those sins and iniquities on Azazel and associates, who will never get rid of them or of the penalties for them.

Have you received the cleansing for sins by Jesus' Atonement, who bore them all away and dumped them on Azazel, who will suffer for them forever, freeing you from the guilt or the payment for them, once, for all?
Are you risen indeed, in regeneration of Spirit, with Christ's resurrection from the dead, sin free? -You see, that is what it is all about, and Enoch explained it for us long before Israel was given the signs and oracles of the Day of Atonement, as the Namesake people of the New Man name, for them to rehearse all the signs and oracles of His Atonement which was done once, for all peoples -for whosoever will call on His name for salvation.
And in Enoch, Cherubs are not Watchers. Watchers are the arch angels, and Michael is chief of those chiefs. Two hundred of them fell before the flood and took wives of daughters of Adam and taught mixtures of kinds by gene splicing [called "cutting of roots in the English translation of Enoch], to the sons of Adam.
And Satan was never a holy angel, but an unholy, opposing spirit from the beginning of creation, who was created for the Lake of Fire and whoever he gets by his hordes to believe his lies and become subject to him go the the Lake of Fire as his spoils, cut off forever from any possibility of becoming sons of God in Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 04:16 PM

223 posts, read 247,766 times
By: Yeshua.

"Have you received the cleansing for sins by Jesus' Atonement"

He cannot answer that question because his jesus is still cleansing the Heavenly Sanctuary and has NOT got to DJConk sins yet .
First DJConk has to become SINLESS and pass the IJ and then his jesus will need to place ALL his passed sins on SATANS head before MR Conk can be declared righteous.
His sins will be blotted out once they are placed on SATAN's head and NOT before.!!

He will also tell you that his jesus has NOT completed the ATONEMENT until his jesus meets satan face to face.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:09 PM

115 posts, read 110,453 times
Quote:
He cannot answer that question because his jesus is still cleansing the Heavenly Sanctuary and has NOT got to DJConk sins yet .
I have no proof that my name hasn't come up yet. Nor do you.

Quote:
First DJConk has to become SINLESS
That is NOT a teaching of the SDA church--more proof that you were not an SDA. Secondly, look at the word "overcome" "overcometh" in the Bible. Thirdly, Jesus said "Be ye perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect"--echoing the OT text to be holy as God is holy.

Quote:
place ALL his passed sins on SATANS head before MR Conk can be declared righteous.
Nope. Not what the SDA church teaches. Your sins are forgiven and washed away by the blood of the Lamb when you confess your sins.

Quote:
He will also tell you that his jesus has NOT completed the ATONEMENT until his jesus meets satan face to face.
I wouldn't tell such a lie.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
I have no proof that my name hasn't come up yet. Nor do you.

That is NOT a teaching of the SDA church--more proof that you were not an SDA. Secondly, look at the word "overcome" "overcometh" in the Bible. Thirdly, Jesus said "Be ye perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect"--echoing the OT text to be holy as God is holy.[/color][/b]

Nope. Not what the SDA church teaches. Your sins are forgiven and washed away by the blood of the Lamb when you confess your sins.

I wouldn't tell such a lie.
Hi Conk.

Only GOD and YOU and ME know how much LIES is in your POST!!

Now, answer these 7 questions or run away from them!!

NO WAFFLING!! Just give STRAIGHT answers to straight questions!!

SEVEN QUESTIONS SDA'S WONT ANSWER;

1. Have you passed the IJ? [EGW INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT]

2. Have your SINS been blotted out??

3. Has your jesus completed the ATONEMENT?

4. When will your jesus complete the ATONEMENT?

5. Can YOUR jesus complete the ATONEMENT without using SATAN?

6. Does the scapegoat represent JESUS? [Lev 16: 10]

7. Is EGW a prophet of GOD or SATAN?

Last edited by JOHNC10; 06-13-2010 at 04:40 AM..

Old 06-13-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Hi Conk.
No such person on this forum, Jo.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
No such person on this forum, Jo.[/color][/b]

Re: SEVEN QUESTIONS SDA'S WONT ANSWER;

Does this mean you REFUSE to answer the 7points in my previous post??

I DID SAY SDA wont like to answer those 7 questions!!

They will find any excuse NOT to answer!! They are well trained to avoid such questions!!

Old 06-13-2010, 09:41 AM

My name ain't "Conk," I already told you that you won't be interested. I have made comments on some.

You got kicked off one forum because you were disrespectful--bucking to do it again?

Old 06-13-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
My name ain't "Conk," I already told you that you won't be interested. I have made comments on some.

You got kicked off one forum because you were disrespectful--bucking to do it again?

Hi.

What would you like to be called? Shall i call you DJ or ALF or Friend?
And then you would comment on more than "SOME" correct?

Was Jesus disrespectful when he made a WHIP to whip the people near the TEMPLE?? Was he disrespectful when he scatered the money changers property to the floor? Was he direspectful when he called Peter SATAN? Was he direspectful when he called some humans vipers/scorpions/hypocrites?
If JESUS was posting here, you would get him "KICKED OFF" this forum in under a week. I know you have POWERS to get me KICKED OFF this place and CLOSE DOWN THREADS. Your power's don't come from GOD!

Old 06-19-2010, 11:36 AM

Jesus was the Son of God in His Temple. You are a self-confessed liar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or