Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What city do you like the best
Cincinnati 24 57.14%
Louisville 4 9.52%
Indianapolis 4 9.52%
Cleveland 10 23.81%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 07:00 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavercreek33 View Post
Seriously?!

You just turned any point you are trying to make, and turned it into anything but credible. This entire thread had gone silent for almost two weeks, and you come back to bash Cincinnati. You are clearly envious of what the city has to offer, if not, you would have shut up a long time ago. No body in this forum gives a rat's a$$ about Indy here, and you do not see people from the Cincy forum going to the Indy forum and bashing Indy. Why? Simply no one cares about that city. Now go back to the Indy forum which is dead compared to the Cincinnati forum.

Cincinnati has so much more construction going on than Indy, Cincinnati is moving towards a lot more progress. The city has history, and doesn't need to eat up 300 square miles to continue population growth. Indy is nothing but a big suburb. I am sorry, I am done trying to talk nice about Indy when we have forumers like yourself who come in here to start sh**. It get's annoying, and you are showing true attributes of a troll. If you don't want to believe it, all you have to do is look at your post from two days ago.

You bring up the University of Cincinnati... hell, Indy doesn't even have a university on that level. That's ok though, because in a few years it will only get better on that thriving campus. Because Cincinnati (a real city with so much construction and progress) will soon be connected from the riverfront park, the banks, downtown, uptown, and onto the universities of Xavier and UC by a streetcar. So the numerous fortune 500 companies that are in downtown will now be connected with two great universities. Not to mention some thriving and up and coming city neighborhoods.

Anyone can find good articles on their city; hell, even in Detroit you could. Sorry, but Indy has nothing on Cincinnati. From economic diversity, to "real" city neighborhoods, architecture, density, cultural institutions, colleges, and topography. Stop ruining threads.

Now go troll somewhere else. We don't want you in the Cincy forum.
You seriously need to relax. I didn't even say anything negative about Cincinnati. I merely posted the story from the Enquirer just to stoke discussion. Quite frankly, the results of the UC study really, really surprised me.

Direct me to threads where I troll and bash Cincy. I lived in the city for a few years in my youth. I'm a native Buckeye and a huge Reds fan. There are many things I enjoy about Cincinnati, and I don't need to bash anyplace to feel better about where I reside.

If anything, I'm guilty of allowing myself to be baited by smoking357, who is a true idiot. Stop being so insecure and grow the hell up.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,475,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post

If anything, I'm guilty of allowing myself to be baited by smoking357, who is a true idiot.
You gotta give grmasterb credit for that one.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:40 PM

436 posts, read 952,032 times
Quote:
You seriously need to relax. I didn't even say anything negative about Cincinnati. I merely posted the story from the Enquirer just to stoke discussion. Quite frankly, the results of the UC study really, really surprised me.

Direct me to threads where I troll and bash Cincy. I lived in the city for a few years in my youth. I'm a native Buckeye and a huge Reds fan. There are many things I enjoy about Cincinnati, and I don't need to bash anyplace to feel better about where I reside.

If anything, I'm guilty of allowing myself to be baited by smoking357, who is a true idiot. Stop being so insecure and grow the hell up.
Quit crying. You lost. Nobody likes a whiner. I smacked you all around this forum, and I'll do it, again, if you utter more nonsense and lies.

Knock off this crazy b.s. about Indy being better than Cincy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
...another conquered nation bemoans its lot.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:08 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,632,773 times
Quote:

I need to grow up?!

Just leave, please. It is posters like yourself who get too damn annoying. Go back to boring old Indy, and post there. It wouldn't matter if you didn't feel the need to make remarks about Cincinnati and post things to put Cincy down, but up Indy.... that's where you go wrong.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Wilson, how ya been? lol Closed the pool yet?

Old 09-28-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Wilson, how ya been? lol Closed the pool yet?
No, but all of a sudden its got a little irresponsible to keep it at 85 F. So probably close it next week.

Old 09-29-2010, 03:02 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times
Quote:
Go back to boring old Indy, and post there.
I do post there plenty. A simple search would've told you that. I'm free to post wherever I feel like. Look in the mirror if you wish to find annoying.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
I do post there plenty. A simple search would've told you that. I'm free to post wherever I feel like. Look in the mirror if you wish to find annoying.
You're a troll! Realize that. Don't post here if you are going to ruin threads. Stop comparing lame Indy that has no culture, diversity, economic base, etc on the levels of Cincy, and try to bash Cincy while trying to up Indy. No one here cares about Indy. Yet you continue to post all this great hype on Indy. Leave it alone, troll.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
No, but all of a sudden its got a little irresponsible to keep it at 85 F. So probably close it next week.
It is always fun to winterize (spelling lol) a pool. Have fun with that.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
It is always fun to winterize (spelling lol) a pool. Have fun with that.
You just call the "guy" right? Come home and its all done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati