Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 06:12 PM

6 posts, read 9,832 times

Advertisements

Ditto to what insightofitall said. Great posts. I have been busy this weekend but will sit down tomorrow and take a look at the links sandasene posted. I recently spoke on the phone with someone who suggested Mt. Adams as a great place for young professionals (albeit expensive too) with good nightlife and things to do. However, if I'm going to be by the river most of the day would you all agree it makes sense staying in downtown? I figure I could always catch a cab or drive to Mt. Adams on the weekend. Plus, someone already mentioned it being hard to get to given the hill it sits on.

And kjbrill, yes it is literal. Walking distance to me is a 20 minute walk (1 mile give or take).

I have also browsed craigslist a bit but have not found much for 1br.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 10:44 PM

6 posts, read 9,832 times
Just reviewed all the websites that were previously posted. Thanks again. From what I gathered, a lot of the properties are unavailable at the moment but I will give them each a call and see what the update is. The Banks and One Lytle Place are right on the river too which is nice! Although they did not get great reviews on apartmentratings.com. It seems like a few of the properties are furnished which is a plus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati