U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-14-2011, 08:45 AM
 
11 posts, read 13,605 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

I am relocating to Cincinnati in the end of this month and looking for apartment..dont know where is the best place to live..find some apartment in Clifton area..i have dog and need to stay close to bus line..one thing i worry is bed bug problem..any suggestion??

Thank you everyone..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-14-2011, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Mason, OH
9,259 posts, read 13,412,053 times
Reputation: 1920
The responders here will need some parameters - budget, etc. You mention a bus line, does that mean you do not have or want a car?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2011, 10:00 AM
 
11 posts, read 13,605 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrill View Post
The responders here will need some parameters - budget, etc. You mention a bus line, does that mean you do not have or want a car?
My husband has a car but i do not drive so when he goes to work then i can take a bus to English class
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-15-2011, 12:34 PM
 
Location: Oxford, Ohio
901 posts, read 1,958,294 times
Reputation: 691
As for the bed bug problem, I don't think a landlord is really going to come right out and say "Yes, we've had problems with bed bugs in our building(s)"....so that's pretty much a matter of thoroughly doing some research on the place you'd like to live, as well as talking to current tenants (if you can). You could visit sites like Bed Bug Registry - Check Apartments and Hotels Across North America and Report Bed Bugs | Bed Bug Reports | Bed Bug Hotels and Apartment Search to look up a specific address to see if there have been any reports.

Depending on how much you're willing to walk, pretty much any location in Clifton is convenient to a bus line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2011, 12:05 PM
 
11 posts, read 13,605 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by insightofitall View Post
As for the bed bug problem, I don't think a landlord is really going to come right out and say "Yes, we've had problems with bed bugs in our building(s)"....so that's pretty much a matter of thoroughly doing some research on the place you'd like to live, as well as talking to current tenants (if you can). You could visit sites like Bed Bug Registry - Check Apartments and Hotels Across North America and Report Bed Bugs | Bed Bug Reports | Bed Bug Hotels and Apartment Search to look up a specific address to see if there have been any reports.

Depending on how much you're willing to walk, pretty much any location in Clifton is convenient to a bus line.
Hi..thx you so much for ur suggestion..I see a nice area in Hyde Park but apartments there are expensive..so I and my husband will go take a look the area soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2011, 04:21 PM
 
Location: Oxford, Ohio
901 posts, read 1,958,294 times
Reputation: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by praewa View Post
Hi..thx you so much for ur suggestion..I see a nice area in Hyde Park but apartments there are expensive..so I and my husband will go take a look the area soon
Yes, Hyde Park is a bit pricey. Check out its neighbor just to the north, called Oakley. Rents are cheaper there, the apartments are decent, and it's still close to everything you'd want in Hyde Park.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top