U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 09:09 AM

3,335 posts, read 5,729,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrill View Post
progmac... That was my intent. The main conveyance is the information requested. Posting in the sticky itself will rapidly become clumsy, unwieldy, and difficult to distinquish between inquiries and responses. If copy/paste is the most expeditious method that is fine and maybe desirable, at least we get the idea the poster has read and is trying to provide the information requested. But I agree, make it a separate thead inquiry. I have requested cleaning up the sticky, making the title more reflective of the intent, and locking it to prevent actual posting within it. I am waiting a response to this.
Awesome. If the new thread is sticky'd, then this one can be allowed to die

Old 11-23-2011, 06:39 PM

9,259 posts, read 13,367,556 times
Please do not post any more to this thread. It is going to be allowed to die. A new sticky has been created for newcomers to copy and include their answers to in a separate thread tied to them. The purpose is to provide sufficient information for the responders to this forum to provide you with objective information on your relocation to Cincinnati.

mama24kiddos, please consult the thread entitled Newcomer thread from sticky to see what you originally posted and the responses. Sorry we have not been able to identify it more closesly as associated with you. Sometimes our clumsiness gets in the way.
Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or