U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 03:52 PM

4,007 posts, read 4,828,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpathianPeasant View Post
As I recall, I discovered Esrati about two decades before TomJones123 discovered Dayton, hence have no need of any reference to same, be it in the past, present or future.
site:esrati.com Matt Heck

Due your own due diligence. Esrati takes a swipe at him every chance he gets for being a lousy prosecutor. And for the record, me discovering Dayton was like flushing two years of my life down a toilet. In fact, discovering Dayton 20 years ago would have been better than it is today.

Last edited by TomJones123; 12-11-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 06:09 PM

9,259 posts, read 13,363,536 times
Yes I read the article. It appears to be a nice organized event to help some of the family and friends of homicide victims to cope with their obvious grief. That is a commendable aim. I frankly have no idea whether any such a similar event is held in Cincinnati or not, I just do not follow it that closely.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 AM

1,879 posts, read 2,121,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrill View Post
Yes I read the article. It appears to be a nice organized event to help some of the family and friends of homicide victims to cope with their obvious grief. That is a commendable aim. I frankly have no idea whether any such a similar event is held in Cincinnati or not, I just do not follow it that closely.
Thank you. I had not noticed anything, but, then, like everyone else, I don't always notice things even when I'm diligently looking for them.

As a native, I would guess that if any such thing were around you would have gotten wind of it in fifty or so years.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM

9,259 posts, read 13,363,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpathianPeasant View Post
Thank you. I had not noticed anything, but, then, like everyone else, I don't always notice things even when I'm diligently looking for them.

As a native, I would guess that if any such thing were around you would have gotten wind of it in fifty or so years.
I may be a native, but a Greater Cincinnatian, not a City of Cincinnati. I do object though when someone says I cannot call myself a Cincinnatian. The tremendous good effects the suburbs have on the City are profound. For example, without the suburbs there would be no professional sports in Cincinnati. Without the City there would likely be no suburbs.

When I stop and think about when I was young in the 1940s and 50s to today Cincinnati has lost 2/5ths or 40% of its population it is frightening. But the rejuvenation of the City should make all of us look forward to the future. With the recognition of everything the City has to offer, I believe the title of Queen City will once again reign over the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati