Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 03:14 PM

2 posts, read 7,019 times

Advertisements

We are moving to Ross school district but I'm in need of daycare. I have a girl in 2nd grade so it's before school ,I have a kindergartener so need before and after school, then I have a 15 month old so need all day daycare. Please let me know if there are any sitters in that school district. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2007, 07:12 PM

2,180 posts, read 5,407,718 times
I presume you're looking for someone full time? (I guess that's a dumb question, huh? )

When are you moving? Honestly....I do know someone who might be interested. However, it really depends on how much you are willing to pay, and whether this is a full-time, year-round relationship you wish to cultivate. I don't mean to make it sound as though pay is the only thing that matters, since there are other factors that are equally as important to consider regarding a job - especially a nanny position. However, the person I have in mind - my niece - is already a nanny, but her job is out in Maineville. She is registered on a nanny-finding website, which is how she got her current position. She lives in West Hamilton, and a drive to Ross would be a very quick commute for her, as opposed to driving to Warren County all the time. So if the pay was equal to, or more than what she makes now, she would probably be very interested in talking to you.

Why don't you send me a DM (a Direct Message - same as a private message) real quick, and give me any additional information I could pass on to her.....contact info, pay, any requirements you may have. Likewise, I could give you a bit more information about her.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:06 AM

1 posts, read 3,509 times
Hi!
My name is Anna, I'm from Germany and trying to find a job as au-pair in cincinnati. If you are interested in priciple, I would love to her more about your children and give you more information about me!

Old 10-30-2007, 01:02 AM

Apparently this person wasn't TOO interested in hearing replies, because it has been 10 days since this thread was started.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:56 PM

2 posts, read 7,019 times
Sorry pathfinder I wasn't interested in a in home Nanny! So I didn't want to waste your time. Especially after that rude coment. And I am in the process of packing. Patience!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2007, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shjpatterson View Post
Sorry pathfinder I wasn't interested in a in home Nanny! So I didn't want to waste your time. Especially after that rude coment. And I am in the process of packing. Patience!!!!!!
It wasn't meant to be a rude comment. Simply an observation. I wasn't sure why you would post something, and then not keep an eye on the thread for any replies. My apologies if it sounded rude.

As for patience, your OP stated nothing about when you needed this position filled. So it has nothing to do with whether I was being patient or not. I merely thought you had changed your mind.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:07 PM

1 posts, read 3,463 times
Default This might help you

Check this website, you might find the helpers

ChooseI - Tutor, Babysitter, Family Nurse, Housekeeper and All Other House Helper and Business Helper Jobs

Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 AM

1 posts, read 3,420 times
Default Babysitter

I just moved here about 4 months ago from Austin, Tx. I was a nanny for a year for a wonderful family, who I think of as my own. I would love to find out more about what you are needing as in care. My phone number is 512-804-6214. My name is Kristie.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:44 PM

122 posts, read 956,992 times
There are all kinds of childcare ads on Craig's List; cincinnati, OH childcare classifieds - craigslist

Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 PM

122 posts, read 956,992 times
shj, check your private messages. I checked with a friend of mine (who lives in Ross) and she is looking for a full time nanny/child care position. I have sent you her phone number and would recommend her. Very nice young woman, and has a child of her own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati