U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 01:24 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,521,113 times

Advertisements

There aren't that many college students in Clifton, really. It's more expensive than CUF, so they are mostly up on top of the hill. Anyway, students might be low-income, but I exclude them because they are not part of a vulnerable social class. Fairfield has many families which are part of vulnerable social classes, which makes them systematically more susceptible to the allure of criminal behavior. And teenagers, well, they are susceptible to peer pressure and criminal behavior more than other age groups, even ones with wealthier parents are more susceptible to acting like thugs than younger or older people.

Did you ever go to Forest Fair Mall when it was in decline? The Time Out arcade was a hangout for kids from the area. They gave the mall cops all they could handle.

I've seen a number of articles about gang activity in Fairfield, including MS-13 activity. Never heard of gangsters in Clifton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 01:27 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,521,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrell View Post
This. Fairfield as a whole is very safe based on my experiences. A part of it gets a little sketchy as you near Hamilton, but that is only very small area of the whole of Fairfield. And without question safer than Mt Airy, Colerain, Mt. Healthy and Clifton.
I would agree about Mt. Airy, Colerain, and Mt. Healthy. Also North College Hill, College Hill, Northside, and a number of other places I wasn't talking about.

Old 01-21-2016, 01:13 PM

199 posts, read 193,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrill View Post
To OP...

Mt Healthy is definitely not turning for the best. It seems to be getting rougher and rougher.

There are some apartments down near Reading, they are actually perhaps in Amberley on the fringe of the old Ridgewood Golf Club, which I believe has been closed for some time. They could be convenient to your job in Fairfield but also much closer to activity in the City.
My family is from Mt. Healthy, Ohio it just a small town that all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati