Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2009, 03:22 PM

14 posts, read 24,944 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone hope Thanksgiving was good does anyone remember the husband and wife that bought the chili parlor they had a jukebox put in and gave some of us credit so we could eat there all week if i remember right it was a $20.00 limit those were days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 08:08 PM

56 posts, read 106,892 times
Default the powells

powells cathy was my gril friend played ball with mike and danna lived across the alley nice people cathy was a doll dark skin black hair i still think about her dont know if i new you but i must have if you remenber the powells father drove a big ford ststion wagon took us to the show in it on sundays would love to hear from you thanks dan

Old 11-28-2009, 11:41 PM

325 posts, read 1,125,096 times
Hello There danny noah, Welcome to this forum...do you remember the name of the street you lived on, apt. number ??? the Powell family you were talking about,,,were they the same family that went to the church in a little white house on Red Bank roadthat was just across the street from the back end of eastwood drive??? I think that when Jerry gets on here in a day or 2 he may be able to answer some of your questions. What years did you live there, and how old should Danna and Mike be???
I will be looking forward to your answers,,,,,,,,,Hyden

Old 11-29-2009, 12:11 AM

69 posts, read 269,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny noah View Post
powells cathy was my gril friend played ball with mike and danna lived across the alley nice people cathy was a doll dark skin black hair i still think about her dont know if i new you but i must have if you remenber the powells father drove a big ford ststion wagon took us to the show in it on sundays would love to hear from you thanks dan
I knew Dana & Cathy. Dana and I were the same age & grade...Cathy was a bit younger. I think Mike was about 3 years older. They lived on Shelbourne in the same courtyard. My bldg faced the street farthest from the road & theirs was on the left. (Mine also had the laundry downstairs) Their dad had an oler blue car when I lived by them.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 AM

hi i lived on kingsley dr cant remeber the adress frist bldg on the left right on the frist alley i do remeber sone of the people who lived in your bldg. 2nd floor rose son edmond down on frist jimmy calihand i lived there 1963 to 1967 best bud was harold jordon lived on stratmore dr played with david loudon steve bushelman ronnnie combs and danna cathy mike but mike did not come out a lot i was a school guard it the alley by the school i new sutton and sandy pratt they never liked me or my buds we never got along sutton tried to beat me up when i was the new boy it school and some other boy mitch.moved to the trail aniotion ct nice but i liked stranfod manor alot was the best place i ever lived

Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM

Hey Ernie Smallwood here Sutton and I hung out alot how old are you

Old 11-30-2009, 11:37 PM

101 posts, read 228,941 times
hi danny ,your name doesn't ring a bell but stevie bushelman and jimmy callahan does. you guys were about 4 yrs, younger then me. i lived in the bungalow nearest the swim pool on eastwood. welcome aboard

Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 PM

I remember a Bobby and Carol Calahan lived on Kingsley

Old 12-01-2009, 03:23 PM

hi again i am 57. i worked for bob at the chile parler cleaning up after school. was in mr daltons class 6th grade.does any one remenber jackie hoss.i all ways asked dave the barber if i could get coffee from next door he woud give us some change. what a fun time they were the good old days.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:53 PM

27 posts, read 92,990 times
Hi, everyone, I'm back!! Glad to see new people on here.

I've been asked to post pictures of Ehrling Rd. that I took recently, so I'll post a couple now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati