Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2008, 12:19 PM

1 posts, read 7,286 times

Advertisements

I am relocating to Cincinnati in July and looking for an apartment in a good, safe neighborhood close to Childrens Hospital. I would like to live among young professionals. Anyone have any knowledge of the Emery Center Apartments in downtown? Or would Hyde Park be a better choice? Any other suggestions? Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2008, 04:02 PM

710 posts, read 3,032,557 times
the emery apartments are great, they have an awesome rooftop deck. hyde park is nice as well. I would also recommend gaslight clifton. there are also some nice apartments around eden park.

all and all I would recommend downtown

Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 PM

1 posts, read 6,907 times
ludlow/gaslight district of clifton is definitely safe and quiet. hyde park, mt lookout, and oakley are also nice. you are going to find the nicest places at the cheapest prices in downtown or over the rhine. there are great deals and certain parts of both are plenty safe. I would try for closed or gated parking in OTR though. but both areas are very much on the rise and area getting safer and nicer daily.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickinnewyork View Post
ludlow/gaslight district of clifton is definitely safe and quiet. hyde park, mt lookout, and oakley are also nice. you are going to find the nicest places at the cheapest prices in downtown or over the rhine. there are great deals and certain parts of both are plenty safe. I would try for closed or gated parking in OTR though. but both areas are very much on the rise and area getting safer and nicer daily.
emery has inside parking

Old 01-07-2009, 04:27 PM

204 posts, read 740,532 times
Don't know if this is something you would be interested in, but there are a lot of new apartments near Children's Hospital, which are occupied by YPs. You would be within walking distance to all the hospitals in that area.

One of the newer ones is Stetson Square:
The Village at Stetson Square Apartments Cincinnati, OH - Apartments for Rent in Cincinnati Ohio

Old 01-07-2009, 09:10 PM

^Stetson Square is nice and within walking distance of Highlands and Mecklenbourg Gardens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati