U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 06:50 AM

2,204 posts, read 5,847,086 times

Advertisements

Mayazflower, seriously ... look at the link I posted above. Those are all rental units in DT. If you have specific questions about leasing management, ask me as I'm very familiar with a lot of them. There are also properties in higher-demand areas that are better than others.

If you PM me (or post here, whatever you're more comfortable with) your price-range I can help you out a little more!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 04:58 PM

21 posts, read 66,541 times
Hyde Park and parts of Clifton are definitely very cool. I live in Hyde Park and love it for many reasons. First, you're safe walking anywhere, and there are lots of restaurants and businesses you can walk to if you're near Hyde Park square. Plus, the location is so great. It's a matter of just a few minutes to downtown and other cool neighborhoods (Mt. Adams, Walnut Hills, Clifton, etc.).

I have friends who live in Clifton and love it, you just have to be careful about where you live if you have a problem with noisy neighbors. Good luck with the search! I also second the opinion that living downtown would definitely be a good plan, but if you're looking for a little more "green", Hyde Park, Oakley, and Mt. Lookout are all good options.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:00 AM

2,204 posts, read 5,847,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staliz77 View Post
but if you're looking for a little more "green", Hyde Park, Oakley, and Mt. Lookout are all good options.
Yeatman's Cove and Sawyer Point!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:31 PM

710 posts, read 2,650,545 times
and all of the hills that ring the city

Old 08-15-2008, 10:33 PM

14 posts, read 26,591 times
So I have to have the scoop on Delhi........I'm laughing but I really don't know why...do tell....

Old 08-15-2008, 10:46 PM

Hello,
Thanks for the continuous input...I LOVE IT! Ok so Cincy- I am not seeing the post for the apartments in Downtown?? Sorry kinda new to this. Also I am interested in Hyde Park and possibly Mt.Adams.....does anyone know of "chic" apartments or condos in these areas- budget is around $900 for rent. We will be in town next week!!! I would love to get a list going of places to visit rather than running around crazy like. We are viewing the Groton Lofts downtown so far...........

Old 08-16-2008, 01:50 AM

1,597 posts, read 1,581,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayazflower View Post
So I have to have the scoop on Delhi........I'm laughing but I really don't know why...do tell....
Delhi is a conservative, bland, ordinary suburb built in the 60s and 70s, with little if any cultural amenities, aside from a Catholic College. It's basically a middle class, sleepy bedroom community where everyone is very tight-knit and loyal to the west side of town. People from Delhi usually stay in Delhi, or leave the tri-state area entirely. I grew up in Delhi and left in 1990. You're much more likely to find regular "mom-and-pop" businesses there, as opposed to anything nationally renown. It's not a BAD place, per se - just isn't remotely close to being chic and certainly not urban.

Old 08-16-2008, 04:40 PM

Old 08-16-2008, 06:35 PM

1,597 posts, read 1,581,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayazflower View Post
Hello,
Thanks for the continuous input...I LOVE IT! Ok so Cincy- I am not seeing the post for the apartments in Downtown?? Sorry kinda new to this. Also I am interested in Hyde Park and possibly Mt.Adams.....does anyone know of "chic" apartments or condos in these areas- budget is around $900 for rent. We will be in town next week!!! I would love to get a list going of places to visit rather than running around crazy like. We are viewing the Groton Lofts downtown so far...........
While it's possibleto find a place in Mt. Adams for $900 a month, you're going to be hard pressed to find anything sizable up there for that much. It's a rather upscale area due to its unrivaled views of the valley and downtown. Plus, it's literally within walking distance of downtown, as well as Eden Park and the art museum. Nevertheless, have a look at the following links.

Mt. Adams - About Us

classifieds - craigslist

Keep in mind that "Eden Park" does not equal "Mt. Adams". If a listing shows it is in Eden Park, it most likely means on the other side of Kemper Lane, or possibly somewhere along Gilbert Avenue - neither of which is Mt. Adams.

Old 08-16-2008, 11:30 PM

Aquila thanks for the links.....I found another 2 that I'm interested in..ah yeah looks like Mt. Adams is a no-go.......gorgeous but to expensive, I would rather buy at some of those rates! How is O'bryonville? In relation to downtown is it quick and easy to access?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati