U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:08 PM

1,055 posts, read 3,564,022 times

Advertisements

Williamsburg is in Hartwell. If you moved to Williamsburg it is located near the highway and once you get on the highway (75north) it is 3 exits up I think to GE. Less than 10 minutes from your front door to the GE site.
Williamsburg is a gated community and has been though a couple of different owners. The new owners Karam Karam Managed Properties Williamsburg Apartments
have made a lot of improvements to the property. I was going to move there about 10 years ago but found a place in Greenhills which suited me better at the time. But now, 10 years later, I live in Hartwell and have been very impressed with the positive changes Karam has made to the property. Plus the apartments are right by the Hartwell Kroger store and there is a CVS and Walgreens in the area along with a couple of restaurants. If you have any questions about the Hartwell area, I would be more than happy to try to help answer them for you.
Good luck with your move where ever it may take you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2009, 01:47 PM

30 posts, read 88,770 times
@Cincyecpert
Thanks for the reply.

Why is it so? I would love to know.

About the Williamsburg, It definately looks nice and its closer too. I would love to move there, but why are people complaining about this apartment?

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...incinnati.html

@Hartwell girl

Thanks for your recommendation. How bad is the traffic during office hour?

Last edited by izzyprad; 02-16-2009 at 01:56 PM..

Old 02-16-2009, 02:57 PM

Williamsburg took a huge nose dive in perception from the time I looked at the place about 10 years ago until Karma took over the property (in my opinion). I think they have been dealing with a lot of issues trying to straighten the place up and address old problems previous owners didnt address. They have an on site office located on the property too when you first come into the front gates.

As for traffic, I used to go to work earlier this year up 75n about 8:20am and it wasnt that bad. It does usually get a little more heavy from GE up to 275 but it never interferred with my travel. Worse case, you can skip the highway and take the back roads from here but I still think the highway would be quicker. Here is a great link to check on the traffic on the way to work. It updates the camera every few seconds so you can log on to look at it about the time you would leave for work to see what it looks like. Hope it helps. ARTIMIS Camera Page

Old 02-17-2009, 05:58 AM

I am guessing the traffic won't be bad since I will be going against the traffic during office hours. I think most of the traffic will be going to the downtown in the morning and will be comming from the downtown in the afternoon.

Is that right? Atleast that's how it is here at Cleveland.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyprad View Post
I am guessing the traffic won't be bad since I will be going against the traffic during office hours. I think most of the traffic will be going to the downtown in the morning and will be comming from the downtown in the afternoon.

Is that right? Atleast that's how it is here at Cleveland.
Thats about right. But does get a little heavy in the afternoons on 75South but that is usually around Paddock, one exit South of the Galbraith exit you would use.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:11 PM

I have kept Williamsburg of Cincinnati in my list.

If anyone else has any recommendation please let me know!

Thanks

Old 02-28-2009, 08:03 AM

While for now it looks like Williamsburg of Cincinnati would be appropiate place for me to rent, I am little worried if the GE offices gets moved to West chester. I have already asked people at GE and they are not sure who will be moving to West chester offices and who will be staying at Evandale.

So I was wondering if any one could recommend me apartments around or between Evandale and West Chester, so that the relocation would not make any difference to me.

Once again, I am looking for a single bedroom apartment for less than $600, I would prefer quiet community but at the same time prefer grocery stores and few restuarant around the location.

Thanks in advance.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 AM

Oh gosh , I was just about to lease an apartment at Century Lakes. But I heard there was a shooting couple weeks ago in the apartment.

Now that really makes me think. Is it really that bad?

Old 12-26-2010, 12:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,069 times
I have a place in West Chester to rent if you know anyone at GE that needs a place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or