Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2008, 11:09 AM

2 posts, read 6,512 times

Advertisements

hey everyone.
Ever since i was born i've been told i'm an only child. I grew up wishing i had a big brother to watch over me or a big sister to do my hair pretty..
well recently some things went down with my father, and i found out he has 5 other children from a previous marriage.
I have no idea of their names or their sexs.. but i know their mother is named Pamela Jo, and our dad is Robert Riddle. i know theyre older than 20, but idk exact ages
They havent seen their dad in almost 18 years, (to my knowledge)... and i know this is a long shot..
but im expecting my first son in December, i'd love for him to have aunts and uncles, other than his dads one brother.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appiciated=]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 01:14 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,158,416 times
You might have a long wait since the Amazing Kreskin isn't a member of this forum.

In the meantime, if you're certain they resided in Hamilton County, you can do a comprehensive name search on clerk of court's website. The names of the children should appear in divorce documents. If it happens to be from a period where those records have not yet been scanned, you'll have to write down the case number, physically go to the court house, ask the clerk for the file and read it.

You also might want to contact your clergy or a lawyer that specializes in family law, since I'm sure you understand that there's a possibility that one or more of them don't want to have anything to do with you, and with an infant, it would be a shame for you to get arrested for harassment or stalking.

Old 12-28-2008, 08:07 PM

5 posts, read 17,543 times
Hi I was wondering what your name was and who your mother is also how old are you and what area you live in and grew up in...my father is also robert l riddle and iI know he has lots children 8 total that I know. I look forward to hearing about you

Old 01-03-2009, 08:03 AM

20 posts, read 79,618 times
I did a quick search on clerkofcourts.org for court files and found their divorce papers.
Nothings been scanned in to look at, so youll have to go down to the courthouse to get the paperwork. The case number is A 8600974 and its RIDDLE ROBERT LAWRENCE vs. VOLL PAMELA JO. The file date is 2/4/1986.
I hoe this helps with what your looking for.

There is also this Greg Hartmann - Clerk of Courts...its the same people, 2 years later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
View detailed profiles of: