U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:59 AM

42 posts, read 119,363 times

Advertisements

Thanks . And I don't have those pictures on Flickr because I don't really care for them. Actually, I think I have the black and white one on there, but I'll probably take it down at some point. There was a haze over the city that day which lowered the quality of the pics a bit. And sorry guys I still don't like it here, it's just not for me. Once November comes we're leaving. We're going somewhere with either water or mountains. Hopefully to Seattle, WA because Seattle has both But I won't get my hopes up lol.

Here's another I took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jodimolinari/5466792842/in/photostream/ (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 01:07 PM

9,259 posts, read 13,358,349 times
Hope you enjoy Seattle, been there a lot. But all of my time spent there was doing business with Boeing. There was one chain steak house restaurant there I really liked. Since I am now old and feeble cannot remember its name. Seattle was also where I first encountered Red Robin - don't know whether they started there or not. But I still have the same opinion - overpriced for a burger joint.

Sorry to hear you don't like Cincy, but different strokes for different folks. Seattle has the water and the mountains - hope you make enough to actually enjoy them.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:29 PM

42 posts, read 119,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrill View Post
Hope you enjoy Seattle, been there a lot. But all of my time spent there was doing business with Boeing. There was one chain steak house restaurant there I really liked. Since I am now old and feeble cannot remember its name. Seattle was also where I first encountered Red Robin - don't know whether they started there or not. But I still have the same opinion - overpriced for a burger joint.

Sorry to hear you don't like Cincy, but different strokes for different folks. Seattle has the water and the mountains - hope you make enough to actually enjoy them.
With both of us working, we'd make plenty to live comfortabley. I want to start doing something with my life, and I can't do what I want here... Which is Landscape/nature photography. And I've been to Red Robin in upstate NY. Did not like it one bit. Going out to eat doesn't interest me since I am a very picky eater lol. I'm sure plenty of people love it here, but not me and my boyfriend. I'm 20 years old and I want to enjoy my life while I'm still young! Lol. But I should stop talking, I don't want to get in trouble for being off topic.

Old 03-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,289,698 times
Yes, remember this is the Cincinnati Pictures Thread, please at least try to be on topic
Yac.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:45 AM

9,259 posts, read 13,358,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Yes, remember this is the Cincinnati Pictures Thread, please at least try to be on topic
Yac.
Sorry, I was just replying to a statement. Please feel free to delete my posts as they are definitely off topic.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:28 AM

6 posts, read 24,784 times
Default Pics Of Cincinnati

http://v1.cache3.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/48952791.jpg?redirect_counter=1

Old 03-31-2011, 01:26 PM

3,844 posts, read 7,802,991 times
Guys, I just came across this picture thread on another website.....holy $%!T!!

I think I officially want to move to Cincy now:

City of Cin Chapter One (My First Cincinnati Thread)

Old 04-03-2011, 08:10 PM

35 posts, read 83,987 times
Default Neons Unplugged

Yes I love OTR!

Union terminal

Favorite place in the City! Beautiful building!

Old 04-03-2011, 08:14 PM

35 posts, read 83,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello_musicman View Post
Guys, I just came across this picture thread on another website.....holy $%!T!!

I think I officially want to move to Cincy now:

City of Cin Chapter One (My First Cincinnati Thread)
To City-Data can I post a thread like this in this forum?

Old 04-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,289,698 times
You can post anything that is Cincy related here, as long as it's not violating the tos.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati