U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 11:58 PM

5 posts, read 16,169 times

Advertisements

Hello All:

I have only been living in Cincinnati for 2 years and I do not know enough people to get an adult baseball team together of my friends. I would love to do it this year.

If you are interested in being on an adult BASEBALL team through the Cincinnati Recreation Commision please let me know. I played in high school a few years back and I still play softball as often as possible. I would like to get a team together for either the Wednesday night or Sunday night leagues. These leagues are the least competitive of the bunch so it should be more fun for those of us that didn't either just graduate high school or didnt finish playing college ball last year. I will be creating a few other posts in other places to try and get a team together before the deadline to enter.

Last year the application had to be in by the first week of May so I am assuming the same thing for this summer. I wanted to be on a team last year but its very tough to get on one if you do not know someone already, so I figure Ill start my own.

Here is a link to the page where you can get some info
City of Cincinnati - CRC Baseball (http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/crc/pages/-5003-/ - broken link)

If you are interested, please email me and tell me a little about your history in the game, what positions you can play and what equipment you might have. gbrown@livemarca.com

If this works out and I can find enough men, I will have a BBQ/Meet & Greet in April and we can go from there. THANKS!

-OOOOKlahoma
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 11:56 AM

2,204 posts, read 5,845,446 times
Cincinnati Sports League

Google it.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:20 PM

5 posts, read 16,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy-Rise View Post
Cincinnati Sports League

Google it.

Do they have baseball or just softball? I have looked at their site and they do not have any info on any leagues that start in the spring or summer

THANKS FOR THE REPLY!

Old 01-22-2009, 09:04 PM

2,204 posts, read 5,845,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciOklahoman View Post
Do they have baseball or just softball? I have looked at their site and they do not have any info on any leagues that start in the spring or summer

THANKS FOR THE REPLY!
I know they have baseball because my neighbor played in one of the leagues. I'm not sure why it's not one of the icons, but you should email them.

Cincinnati Sports Leagues :: Coed Sports & Events for Adults

Old 02-19-2009, 10:00 PM

1 posts, read 4,813 times
I'm in, if you play on Wednesdays. I too, am new to town. I play on a team in Columbus on Sundays. I've played in the COMABL for 3 years and have been an all-star all 3 years. My number is 614-582-9649.Cheers!Nick

Old 04-21-2009, 08:55 AM

2 posts, read 9,112 times
Is this offer open for women too? I too, have been looking to play in a softball/baseball league. A friend of mind is also interested. If this offer still stands, be sure to get back at me. If women aren't included, my buddy will be happy to join. I graduated from hs in the summer of 2008 and have been looking to play it for a while now.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:57 AM

2 posts, read 9,112 times
[quote=EVE_1989;8443570]Is this offer open for women too? I too, have been looking to play in a softball/baseball league. A friend of mind is also interested. If this offer still stands, be sure to get back at me. If women aren't included, my buddy will be happy to join. I graduated from hs in the summer of 2008 and have been looking to play it for a while now.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 AM

1 posts, read 4,429 times
I would be interested in playing. I'm not quite all star caliber but I love the game. I'm 18. If you could send me some information, I would love to play. Thanks!Email: alwayzclownin1030Cell: (937)-514-2317Home: (513)-217-1002My name is Cody.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM

2 posts, read 3,578 times
I have played on some teams in cincy,catch mostly.
contact info Allen won.chen@yahoo.com AR Dezigns

Old 03-26-2011, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,467 times
I to just moved to Cincinnati and would be down to play if you need a RHP. Mid relief or closer. [email]Jeremy.hingtgen@hotmail.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or