U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2009, 09:21 AM

1 posts, read 3,148 times

Advertisements

hey everyone. i am moving to cincinnati in about 6 months & am starting the house/apartment hunt. i am going to be working @ UC and am trying to decide to rent vs buy. if i do rent, i think i want to be downtown. i have seen several places on the internet, but one that is standing out is one lytle place. does anyone have any insight that wouldn't be online about this complex? any help or ideas about other apartments and/or areas would be appreciated. thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 11:50 AM

310 posts, read 1,059,878 times
Default Downtown Apartments

Are you using Craigslist for rentals? Also, consider renting at The Bluffs in Covington/Park Hills.

Here's the link for Craiglist.

craigslist: cincinnati, OH classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Good luck!

Old 02-18-2009, 02:21 PM

2,204 posts, read 5,843,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dunn View Post
Are you using Craigslist for rentals? Also, consider renting at The Bluffs in Covington/Park Hills.

Here's the link for Craiglist.

craigslist: cincinnati, OH classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Good luck!
As someone that has lived in Downtown (CBD) and NOKY ... the two are completely different. I mean ... 180 degrees different.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:27 PM

braves, olp is nice. A friend of mine lives there. Great views, great amenities, and good price. If you're big on architectual significance, skip this one ... it's like the McApartment of apartments. Plus side is that they have shuttle service.

If you're into the loft idea, check out Towne Properties apartments. Go to the Shillito and ask for Danne (du-nay). Check out the Shillito and the Groton especially.

Other greats, Kinsey Flats, Sycamore Place, E. 8th Lofts, and Emery.

Hell, just look at this ... Downtown Cincinnati Incorporated :: St. Patrick's Day (http://downtowncincinnati.com/cgi-bin/viewcat.cgi?Category=Stay;Subcategory=For%20Rent - broken link)

If you have ?'s about any let me know.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:34 PM

43 posts, read 154,427 times
Hello!

My husband and I moved to Cincinnati last summer from out of state and decided to rent downtown. We live the Groton Lofts owned by Towne Properties. We recently bought a house in Norwood, but we LOVED the Groton. It's the only apt. place downtown who allows dogs which is great if you have one! We live in a two bedroom and it's huge with more than enough space. The building is located above Sully's bar - a popular watering hole. Please let me know if you have any more questions on the Groton - I would be more than happy to answer. Towne Properties is really great to - the three buildings they own downtown have social parties once a month - they are really great to their tenants. Let me know if you need more info. = )

Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDerringer0807 View Post
It's the only apt. place downtown who allows dogs which is great if you have one!
Welllllll ... it's not the only one, but def one of the few. TP has one of the best management systems I have ever seen as far as rentals are concerned.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:14 AM

310 posts, read 1,059,878 times
Default Downtown Apartments

Towne Properties has a great reputation and has rentals in downtown Cincinnati as well as surrounding communities and Northern Kentucky. Here is the link to their website.

Towne Apartments for Rent in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton OH and Lexington KY

Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati