U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 12:07 PM

4 posts, read 30,501 times

Advertisements

Thanks for all the suggestions! Does anyone know anything about Tudor Court, the Roslyn, or the Roanoke?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 03:43 PM

4 posts, read 30,501 times
I'm also considering buying a condo rather than throwing away my rent for 6 years. Does anyone know anything about the Parkside condos on Jefferson Ave. in Clifton?

Old 04-16-2009, 04:46 PM

10,139 posts, read 22,404,584 times
Parkside is extremely charming. And, a nice walk into the Park or down to Clifton business. Prices are lower now than when it was opened.

Parking is limited, and as always, review the budget of the condo association to see if its adequately funded.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:06 PM

710 posts, read 2,648,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
Parkside is extremely charming. And, a nice walk into the Park or down to Clifton business. Prices are lower now than when it was opened.

Parking is limited, and as always, review the budget of the condo association to see if its adequately funded.
I don't know anyone who lives there, but it looks like a nice building in a great location

Old 04-18-2009, 12:53 PM

4 posts, read 13,283 times
Default Clifton Gaslight apartments

If you haven't found anything yet, you might want to look into the older apartment buildings along Clifton Ave. and Telford that are owned by The Gerdsen Company:

Cincinnati Apartments, Townhouses - The Gerdsen Company

The Hosea, Lafayette, and Admiral buildings are along Clifton Ave. in the first block north of the Clifton/Ludlow Ave. intersection. I lived in the Lafayette Bldg. near the Clifton/Ludlow intersection for three years in the 90's (before I bought my house in Northside) and just loved it. The Gerdsens didn't rent to undergraduates, and the building was very quiet and well-maintained. The rent at the time was reasonable, too. The Lafayette and the Admiral also have some garage space available for rent. If you have a car, it's advisable to rent a space, since parking along the street in this area is pretty tight.

I haven't been inside the buildings since I moved into my house in 1994, but they're still owned by the same company and they still appear to be well-maintained.

Judging from your moniker, I'm guessing you might have a cat or cats. The Gerdsen buildings have a "no pets without permission" policy, so you would have to ask about that. I didn't have pets when I lived there, so I can't advise you on strategy.

Best of luck in your search if you haven't found a place yet.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:22 AM

5 posts, read 13,152 times
Let me know if you have found an apartment. I may have one for you exactly where you need to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati