Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 05:58 AM

1 posts, read 3,677 times

Advertisements

Lights, camera, action: Rachel hutzel wants it all
i have read several different cases where rachel hutzel or under her direction
simply lies, lies, lies when she cannot stand on her own 2 feet while stating the truth.
She is inexperienced, she grew up poor in maineville and she has a personal issue with people that she was jealous of growing up. Maybe that is her problem - she has not grown up so like a kid - she loves to be in front of the camera.
Rachel, you take a professional oath to do your job with honesty and that is your first lie - because you cannot tell the truth, you never could.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:42 PM

3 posts, read 10,391 times
Rachel Hutzel is Not qualified to be an Appellete Judge. She refused to investigate child abuse, and violated the Ohio revised code along with Common pleas court judge against me.

I reserve the right bring this to the Ohio Bar in the form of a greivence. Long story short she will be able to tell her story to Bill on WLW when I go public.

Oh yes, Domestc judge Oliver will violate your civil rights, He gets a noteworthy attenion in the matter, but he hides behide Magistrate Iverson, the whole team is corrupt. Along with a couple crooked Deputy's and Patricia Jacob's, Dir of Children Protective Services. All are involved in malfeasence.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:47 PM

Oh by the way, Warnout knows it is spelled worn, the fact is WAR

Old 04-22-2010, 01:48 PM

Did anyone know that if you live in Warren county you can file for her to be removed?

Old 05-21-2010, 07:14 AM

4 posts, read 13,637 times
Angry Ms. Hutzel

Unfortunately, only "high-profile" cases are the type of cases the prosecutor's office appears to take on. If local businesses who provide the tax base for this town and who are law-abiding citizens get vandalized or robbed neither the police department nor the prosecutor's office is of any help. It is a sad day for Warren County when an innocent man is sent to prison, reminds me of Reba McIntyre's song: the day the lights went out in Georgia.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:18 AM

Default the night the lights went out in Georgia

It appears that Ms. Hutzel only appears to take on "high profile" cases. Local business who pay their taxes and are law abiding citizens can be vandalized and robbed and Ms. Hutzel has no interest in pursuing that (neither does police).

It does not appear that there is enough evidence that Mr. Widmer killed his wife. It appears he is an innocent man. Reminds me of Reba McIntyre's song: The night the lights went out in Georgia (substitute Lebanon) when they killed (railroaded) an innocent man.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:01 AM

Default she certainly does not prosecute vandalism or plain robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
Granted, most of my information about her comes from WLW... But it seems like she's more interested in pursuing higher political office than providing justice to the citizens of Warren Co. I think she tried to go WAAAY overboard on the Mason High School kids that disconnected the bus heaters. (Glad that it finally ended up as a school district matter). I'm also not convinced that Ryan Widmer is guilty of murdering his wife. What I believe is that Warren Co. (unlike Hamilton Co.) doesn't have a big crime problem, so Hutzel is trying to make a name for herself. Your thoughts...

Old 05-21-2010, 09:03 AM

Unhappy select prosecution

When local businesses are vandalized or robbed, the prosecutor's office is not interested in prosecuting. I guess that is not important.

Old 07-26-2010, 04:02 PM

1 posts, read 3,272 times
I have had contact with MS PUTZEL, difference being, I was the victim and she was prosecuting the "Suspect"... truth be told, I dropped the charges because of her blood thirsty antics! She is a viscious Evil woman and the only thing I could visualize that would be worse than going up against her would be to have to share the same bed with her! She pushes everything to the limit and God forbid you may get caught "J" walking in her County.
Disbarr the old bag!

Old 07-26-2010, 04:41 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,363,882 times
This last episode is the most disgraceful thing I have ever seen done by a lawyer. She should be disbarred for trying to intimidate Judge Bronson with this fake confession. It can't be considered by the court but Hutzel knew it would be considered by Bronson in respect of the public opinion of his decision to acquit Ryan should he choose to do so. With a claim of a confession out there, how can Bronson face the ignorant public if he acquits Ryan?

The hateful ***** knew that. Bronson should have her license on a stick. But, he is too much of a gentleman to carve her the new AH she so richly deserves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati