Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,693,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i dont downplay no city, and the reason i never ever downplay sf is because its like nyc in so many ways, and on top of that like nyc the hoods in sf are kind of hidden in the media so people always see sf as some yuppie gay-lesbian city which it isn't entirely.

i know bayviews - hunter point is like the east new york or south bronx of san fran.

Add Fillmore and Sunnydale to that list...

Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM

10,086 posts, read 9,875,901 times
Quote:
this once again is very false.

now excuse me i understand when someone speaks the truth it can easily be facts by backing it up. so with that being said.

polo if ny doesnt have a rep in florida can you please exaplain to me how blood sets that were formed in nyc prisons(not even cali) have gangs in maimi??

i cant wait to hear this answer
Please dont tell me you're serious. NY, Bloods..really...LMAO!

Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,352,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Have you done it before?? I have. I know size doesnt mean a damn thing... rookie
Are you just responding because the girl they got her (sexy) @ss beat was from NYC?
i could care less if she was from nyc , last time i checked not everyone from nyc was a fighter sooooooo

this is what eek is talking about really, its really annoying as a new yorker when you go out of town people want to test you cause you from nyc

not everyone in nyc grew up boxing we have plenty of soft people just like every city.

and also lmao ive heard plenty of times from my friends in pg county/dc that baltimore is a city with the most stupidest people in the ghetto lol.

im not saying it doe. its what i heard.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:01 AM

2,419 posts, read 4,705,272 times
Quote:
i dont downplay no city, and the reason i never ever downplay sf is because its like nyc in so many ways, and on top of that like nyc the hoods in sf are kind of hidden in the media so people always see sf as some yuppie gay-lesbian city which it isn't entirely.

i know bayviews - hunter point is like the east new york or south bronx of san fran.
Nothing in NYC or San fran is even close to N. Philly or Camden(where I went to Highschool)

Not that crime is a good thing because its really not

Old 06-10-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Because they're fake as ****? j/k but seriously... all east coast bloods outside of Jersey have ZERO connection to LA whatsoever. LA remains the only place where that blood and crip **** is a real lifestyle... if you live in one of the neighborhoods it don't matter if you're not in the gang... you internalize the lifestyle.
rollin 30s in harlem are very well cali connected because of belizians that were from l.a/belize who came to nyc.

theirs also a good number of cali connected rollin 60z , but thats all i know though.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:02 AM

3,717 posts, read 8,159,363 times
Los Angeles has always been like a semi-turnoff to me just because of the gang stuff. Like, who would've ever thought you would get shot because of a color? That is a very animalistic thought process.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Please dont tell me you're serious. NY, Bloods..really...LMAO!
im so serious i actually became friends with a miami fighter over the web who was making a documentary on miami gangs, and he even admitted that nine trey sets exist their(jim jones set) , and he showed me the picks with all these idiots wearing red rags and ny caps.

polo does not have a clue of what he is saying.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:06 AM

3,717 posts, read 8,159,363 times
polo89 wasn't even talking about gangs though, he was saying people in general.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
Nothing in NYC or San fran is even close to N. Philly or Camden(where I went to Highschool)

Not that crime is a good thing because its really not
im goign to north philly friday morning, and ive been to philly plenty of times its only 2 hours away from brooklyn, and north philly is no different then east new york and brownsville so yes they can compete, and you can add coney island to that list to.

its been said already that if Brownsville Brooklyn was its own city it would have one of Americas highest crime rates. ive seen the sources but aint care to save them because stuff like this doesn't interest me.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,693,595 times
Quote:
rollin 30s in harlem are very well cali connected because of belizians that were from l.a/belize who came to nyc.

theirs also a good number of cali connected rollin 60z , but thats all i know though.

That's because the rollin 60s are from Crenshaw.

Regardless, bs and cs aint anywhere near as serious in NY as they are in LA, and gangs in general are a lot bigger anyway.. Even the middle class areas in LA have serious gang ****. We just lucky that black gangs never got big in the bay... its all neighborhood stuff. I'll be damned if I have to think about what color I'm wearing in what hood...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City