U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: So which city has the most exotic cars?
Miami 36 32.14%
Los Angeles 46 41.07%
Las Vegas 30 26.79%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 03:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,173 times

Advertisements

Just spotted a Rolls Royce Phantom, Lamborghini Aventador, Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage, and SLR in valet at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas tonight! Beautiful line up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 08:35 AM

6,836 posts, read 12,812,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James11233 View Post
Just spotted a Rolls Royce Phantom, Lamborghini Aventador, Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage, and SLR in valet at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas tonight! Beautiful line up.
a porsche is exotic? i mean its a luxury car but is it really exoitc?

Old 08-11-2012, 11:50 AM

3,702 posts, read 8,655,521 times
Miami Beach

Old 08-11-2012, 06:58 PM

1 posts, read 910 times
People really need to venture off the Strip when they visit Las Vegas. A lot of really rich people live in Vegas. All of the exotic cars that aren't on the Boulevard are definitely in the suburbs...especially towards Red Rock, The Ridges, Southern Highlands, MacDonald Highlands, Henderson, etc.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:58 AM

1 posts, read 659 times
I guess people in Saudi Arabia , they have more

Old 08-15-2013, 09:55 AM

1,314 posts, read 1,729,466 times
Was hiking around Kettle Moraine northern unit a couple weeks ago, and the twisting forest roads were packed with Ferraris. Apparently it was a big anniversary and people from all over the country came to the area for Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI. We saw about 30-40 different Ferraris of wildly different vintages and styles that day. Obviously this doesn't count, but this town of 900 people has an inordinate amount of exotic cars due to the track, the terrain, its history, and countless summer events. Walking through the quiet forests, we could hear the distinctive whine of Ferraris for hours, mixed with a bunch of biplanes and other old airships buzzing overhead from the EAA across Lake Winnebago. It was sublime/surreal.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:00 AM

29 posts, read 22,056 times
Well, the OP had the poll on three US cities, and not anything world-ly....if that were the case the answer might be Abu Dhabi or even Hong Kong.

Having living in Miami , Ft Lauderdale and Boca I would have to re-classify "exotic cars" into maybe two or three classifications, not just name plates !

For example the OP included Porsche, Benz along with Lambos etc. As a former owner of a 930 and too many Benzes, I would say the city of Miami Metro would win hands down. Some Porsche varieties (er, not mine) are a dime a dozen in and around Miami. They are like the old VW bugs running around back in the day, so this class of car together with untold numbers of Benzes running around, might also give Miami area (all of it together) the nod.

Miami is funny though. it has exotic, then some over-the-top truly exotic cars running around all over the streets, and even more of those cars parked in garages which you might see maybe twice a year ! really, there are many people who own cars like that. Those are the ultra exotic sort. I never thought my 930s or SLs, SECs, SELs as exotic, they were "drivers", that's really all.

That said, seeing what I've seen, I'd say Miami is the king. Ditto with truly exotic boats.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:04 AM

2,613 posts, read 5,817,353 times
Miami Beach, FL. Not Miami, FL.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:34 AM

12,521 posts, read 23,050,100 times
Miami

They've got that Colombian connection if you know what I mean.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:08 PM

8,287 posts, read 11,808,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Miami

They've got that Colombian connection if you know what I mean.
Yes I know what you mean but Miami has always been a flashy city and the amount of wealth in the Miami metro area is impressive. Not everyone driving a exoctic car in Miami is a cocaine dealer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or