U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: MD Vs MA
MD 31 50.00%
MA 31 50.00%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-18-2010, 03:13 PM
 
Location: moving again
4,383 posts, read 14,981,212 times
Reputation: 1575

Advertisements

One thing Baltimore has over Boston is a much, much less harsh local accent than Boston. LOL. And friendly people of course.

 
Old 10-18-2010, 03:22 PM
 
Location: St Paul, MN - NJ's Gold Coast
5,256 posts, read 11,535,080 times
Reputation: 3072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
One thing Baltimore has over Boston is a much, much less harsh local accent than Boston. LOL. And friendly people of course.
Boston has plenty of friendly people. I dont know how Baltimore could have soaring crime rates in comparison to Boston and at the same time be friendlier.

I love Baltimore, but you're not proving anything at all by saying what you're saying- knocking bosons accent and then followed by saying they're less friendly -
All this coming from someone in Baltimore
 
Old 10-18-2010, 03:36 PM
 
Location: BMORE!
7,176 posts, read 5,440,361 times
Reputation: 3239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Boston has plenty of friendly people. I dont know how Baltimore could have soaring crime rates in comparison to Boston and at the same time be friendlier.

I love Baltimore, but you're not proving anything at all by saying what you're saying- knocking bosons accent and then followed by saying they're less friendly -
All this coming from someone in Baltimore
dont label the whole city for the actions of a few. you wouldnt want the same to be done to you, since you live in newark
 
Old 10-18-2010, 05:18 PM
 
Location: moving again
4,383 posts, read 14,981,212 times
Reputation: 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Boston has plenty of friendly people. I dont know how Baltimore could have soaring crime rates in comparison to Boston and at the same time be friendlier.

I love Baltimore, but you're not proving anything at all by saying what you're saying- knocking bosons accent and then followed by saying they're less friendly -
All this coming from someone in Baltimore
Jesus Christ. Attack my opinion just a little more, please? I wasn't knocking Boston. I hate their accents. Sorry. I don't think they are very friendly in general. Sorry.

Sorry, but no doubt in 1000 years. Baltimore is far friendlier than Boston. Sorry, kid.

And i don't live in Baltimore. Never Have.

Having a bad day? Would you like to talk about it?
 
Old 10-18-2010, 05:24 PM
 
Location: St Paul, MN - NJ's Gold Coast
5,256 posts, read 11,535,080 times
Reputation: 3072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
Jesus Christ. Attack my opinion just a little more, please? I wasn't knocking Boston. I hate their accents. Sorry. I don't think they are very friendly in general. Sorry.

Sorry, but no doubt in 1000 years. Baltimore is far friendlier than Boston. Sorry, kid.

And i don't live in Baltimore. Never Have.

Having a bad day? Would you like to talk about it?
Sensative much?
I didn't agree with you, oh well.. Move one and leave Jesus out of it
 
Old 10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
 
Location: moving again
4,383 posts, read 14,981,212 times
Reputation: 1575
Oh, had sad. Yawn.

Kind of funny how I'm the sensitive one. lol. Perhaps you shouldve taken my comment in context. The previous poster stated Baltimore had absolutely nothing on Boston. I replied with humor, and then a statement i believed was true. Maybe a good nights rest will cure your upset mood.
 
Old 10-18-2010, 05:41 PM
 
Location: St Paul, MN - NJ's Gold Coast
5,256 posts, read 11,535,080 times
Reputation: 3072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
Oh, had sad. Yawn.

Kind of funny how I'm the sensitive one. lol. Perhaps you shouldve taken my comment in context. The previous poster stated Baltimore had absolutely nothing on Boston. I replied with humor, and then a statement i believed was true. Maybe a good nights rest will cure your upset mood.
I wasn't being "moody"
I dong think Boston is all that unfriendly. I also think "hating" an accent (any accent) is just ignorant.

I didn't know you'd crap your pants because I disagreed with you. I remember in th past that you said you like to argue, or something along those lines. So I can't really take you seriously.
 
Old 10-18-2010, 06:23 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia,New Jersey, NYC!
6,967 posts, read 17,675,577 times
Reputation: 2615
i prefer MD
 
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 PM
 
Location: moving again
4,383 posts, read 14,981,212 times
Reputation: 1575
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
I wasn't being "moody"
I dong think Boston is all that unfriendly. I also think "hating" an accent (any accent) is just ignorant.

I didn't know you'd crap your pants because I disagreed with you. I remember in th past that you said you like to argue, or something along those lines. So I can't really take you seriously.
I enjoy arguing when i start the argument. Not when somebody says "oh, your opinion is wrong".

Love your pick an choose style btw.


edit: Lastly id just like to say:
1. Im here to talk about cities
2. Im here to argue about them. Its City Vs. City, not City together peacefully with City.

Hope that clears things up, bub.

Last edited by Billiam; 10-18-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 
Old 10-18-2010, 09:52 PM
 
Location: Sarasota, Florida
15,400 posts, read 18,957,601 times
Reputation: 11043
Massachusetts. And in fairness I like Baltimore a lot>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBTSsdekr8


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvnF-yAA4HY&feature=fvw


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZN3W4PaOZ8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top