U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: SoCal or Jersey Shore?
SoCal all the way bro! 108 68.35%
Jersey Shore all the way yo! 50 31.65%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM

117 posts, read 115,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
ROFL LOL, this thread is going crazy.

I don't mean to offend by what I am going to say. Dude I find it disturbing how you know so much about another posters personal life. Thats kind of weird.
KONY and I go wayyyy back. It just got personal. I dont know him solely from this site. I know him in person. And if being a hypocritical douche bag is his game - well, two can play that game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 08:07 PM

4,496 posts, read 4,378,846 times

This thread is getting out of control. STAWP IT GAISE!!! STAWP THE VIOLENCE!!!11

Old 08-12-2010, 08:07 PM

4,086 posts, read 5,052,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Im the 800 pound GORILLA here
I could tell you were a gorilla!

Old 08-12-2010, 08:08 PM

117 posts, read 115,279 times
Quote:
I never backed down. I said what i had to say and left. The only reason why i stayed was because of jerseyans responses. You respond because its true and im calling your state out about it. Period. Like i said your not fooling anyone

I brag about being from the Bronx which is apart of NYC. A status jersey would kill for. IM PROUD OF MY CITY, SLIME lol

"I think nyc should annex northern nj..cuz we're just like them pretty please with sugar on top"lol...... "Jersey city is just like Brooklyn...we promise" "Hoboken is like the second coming of the village we promise" " I am a new yorker because i have family from the bronx(insert any other borough) i promise" "We are just 2 minutes from manhattan so that makes us kinda like ny right...... we promise" LMAO

LOL at this expected

I destroy new jersey with every post. The delusionals ganging up on me means nothing. Im the 800 pound GORILLA here
800 pounds is about right. fat ass. Dude everytime I see you, you get bigger and bigger. I know food stamps dont buy anything but McDonalds - but come on bro, Jenny Craig is your friend.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:08 PM

10,180 posts, read 5,011,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post

This thread is getting out of control. STAWP IT GAISE!!! STAWP THE VIOLENCE!!!11
Who you wanna call Nature? Paris Hilton or Perez Hilton? Lets call Paris!

Old 08-12-2010, 08:09 PM

2,663 posts, read 3,642,733 times
Quote:

1)I never backed down. I said what i had to say and left. The only reason why i stayed was because of jerseyans responses. You respond because its true and im calling your state out about it. Period. Like i said your not fooling anyone

2)I brag about being from the Bronx which is apart of NYC. A status jersey would kill for. IM PROUD OF MY CITY, SLIME lol

3)I destroy new jersey with every post. The delusionals ganging up on me means nothing. Im the 800 pound GORILLA here
1) Yeah, but...you kinda did lol. Sorry.

2) You're calling the Bronx slime? I knew you'd come around!

3) So that was you lmao. Now the man's calling himself a gorilla. Well hell, I'm a Mountain Lion, anybody want to be an alligator?

Last edited by 66nexus; 08-12-2010 at 08:31 PM..

Old 08-12-2010, 08:10 PM

4,086 posts, read 5,052,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post

I love it - the thread degenerated from SoCal vs. Jersey to being an all-out NYC-fest, even this German Hipster is throwing in...

The shame of it is that both NJ and SoCal are far, far superior to NYC. Los Angeles OWNS NYC, flat out. As Randy Newman put it so eloquently in song...

"Hate New York City, it's cold and it's damp...
and all the people dressed like monkeys [gorillas]...

But I LOVE L.A.!!!!
(WE LOVE IT!!!)"

Old 08-12-2010, 08:10 PM

4,496 posts, read 4,378,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
Who you wanna call Nature? Paris Hilton or Perez Hilton? Lets call Paris!
Agreed. At least she can keep her mouth shut. Perez needs to go back to the kitchen.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:12 PM

2,663 posts, read 3,642,733 times
America's Best Beaches, a Compact Guide with Pictures

Some pretty good overall info for different beaches in their respective states

Old 08-12-2010, 08:12 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,478,908 times
Does this have anything to do with that stupid show "Jersey Shore"??... the show where those fools are starving for attention. Lame.

SoCal wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City