Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which State is the Best?
California 192 67.13%
Texas 94 32.87%
Voters: 286. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 06:39 PM

25 posts, read 106,211 times

Advertisements

Us Texans know we the best and other states people can't admit that like NY and gay ass California..

These states always have to win a State V State poll. They all get boosted b/c of their posters.. Texas legit the number of votes you see at the poll is legit and other states they just got boosted. Like Cali They only win b/c people from there can't take and they all vote for their crappy state. Theres nothing special in California. Socal Steals water from Norcal. Like seriously they have no water!!! Their beaches are terrible!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 06:45 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,170,272 times
LOL keep talking sh*t loser.

California is number one in the union for several reasons.

-biggest economy
-most diverse topography
-most diverse racially
-most diverse climate

I just speant time in Texass and hated it. Dallas is way overrated in my opinion. I wouldn't move to Texas if housing was free! It's hot, humid, buggy, lots and lots of farm with horse sh*t and cow crap. It's wayyy too flat. Texas likes to talk about "issues" that California has, but Texas has issues of it's own! A government interfering with what California is trying to do to help itsself.

You can't possibly argue with theses pictures.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBrad View Post
LOL keep talking sh*t loser.

California is number one in the union for several reasons.

-biggest economy
-most diverse topography
-most diverse racially
-most diverse climate

I just speant time in Texass and hated it. Dallas is way overrated in my opinion. I wouldn't move to Texas if housing was free! It's hot, humid, buggy, lots and lots of farm with horse sh*t and cow crap. It's wayyy too flat. Texas likes to talk about "issues" that California has, but Texas has issues of it's own! A government interfering with what California is trying to do to help itsself.

You can't possibly argue with theses pictures.

And thats why Cali is overpraised!! LA is the worst city ever.. Hell Boston is hella better than LA. Just like how the Celtics used to spanks them wack ass lakers !!

Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 PM

1,986 posts, read 3,599,297 times
Lets just agree to disagree, because it's obvious you are hypocritcal. you have proven nothing you set forth to prove.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen1110 View Post
Lets just agree to disagree, because it's obvious you are hypocritcal. you have proven nothing you set forth to prove.
wait who are you talking to?

Old 09-11-2010, 07:03 PM

That was to Texasdab.....The purpose of him making this thread was to troll californians ( us). I'll repost what i said. Only because his consistent trolling needs no newer posts

Old 09-11-2010, 07:05 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,035,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen1110 View Post
That was to Texasdab.....The purpose of him making this thread was to troll californians ( us). I'll repost what i said. Only because his consistent trolling needs no newer posts
No he made this thread for others to bash Texas because he is playing it off to be a Texan.

He lives in Orange County, California. He made these threads to stir emotions and get people to bash Texas. Of which, it seems to have worked, posts on this page alone are evident of that.

He's to stupid to realize he's bashing or is the cause of bashing for all three states.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:08 PM

To TexasDaB........LMAO. Texas doesnt compare with California. It just isnt fair

Economy - California's economy is the largest is the U.S., and much larger than that of Texas'. If California was its own country, it would have the 6-7 largest economy in the world. California wins.

Quality of living

Weather - Californiia has better a climate.( Oakland has the best weather out of all major cities ). California wins.

Sports - California has 18 major sports teams, while Texas has only 10. California wins.
Raiders, 49ers, A's, Sharks, A's, Angels, Lakers..etc

Cities- California has 8 of the 50 largest cities in the country. California wins.

1. Los Angeles - 4,000,000 +
2. San Diego - 1,000,000 +
3. San Jose - 900,000 +
4. San Francisco - 800,000 +
5. Fresno - 400,000 +
6. Sacramento - 400,000 +
7. Long Beach - 400,000 +
8. Oakland -400,000 +

Diversity- California is viewed as one of the most linguistically diverse areas in the world. 2 of its cities is ranked 1 and 2 as the most diverse cities in the country with over 150 languages spoken. California wins.
1. Long Beach
2. Oakland

Coast of Living - Ok finally, Texas wins. Since it is cheaper.

Better state future Plannings - California has this wrapped up. Cali is always known to be a trend setter. Especially in reducing greenhouse gasses in an attempt to fight global warming. While big Texas companies are supporters of proposition 23, to suspend "Fighting Global Warming Laws". Texas is the devil

I realize im only feeding into it

Old 09-11-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
No he made this thread for others to bash Texas because he is playing it off to be a Texan.

He lives in Orange County, California. He made these threads to stir emotions and get people to bash Texas. Of which, it seems to have worked, posts on this page alone are evident of that.

He's to stupid to realize he's bashing or is the cause of bashing for all three states.
How do you know he lives in OC? just wondering. but I thought he lived in texas and was jealous of CA so he had to troll

Old 09-11-2010, 07:10 PM

^^ A hacker!! Thats what he is.. A return banned member also!! OC for now soon gay ass SF the back to lovely old texas!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City