U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Which State is the Best?
California 192 67.13%
Texas 94 32.87%
Voters: 286. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
 
Location: Austin, TX/Chicago, IL/Houston, TX/Washington, DC
10,171 posts, read 12,179,036 times
Reputation: 4047

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBrad View Post
How do you know he lives in OC? just wondering. but I thought he lived in texas and was jealous of CA so he had to troll
Because I talk to him on AIM, he's going to deny it here on CD. Because I tracked his IP back to his house in OC. And look at his excuse cover up now, "oh I'm just visiting California". Right, he's visiting someones house in California, someone that was a member on these boards before getting banned? Yeah right.
To clarify too, you can ask a mod after he gets banned again, and they will reconfirm this.

Its common psychology 101, you boost a place and bash another popular place, people will bash the place that you are boosting and defend the place that you originally were bashing. Kind of like your post here (in response to his whole thread), I don't mind that you don't like Texas, but can you say you hate everyone there or the entire state because of one or two things though or things you didn't like about it?

See, he succeeded in stirring up emotions, and he succeeded in getting the place he really does not like bashed by making the place he loves seem like he was bashing it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDaBestdude View Post
^^ A hacker!! Thats what he is.. A return banned member also!! OC for now soon gay ass SF the back to lovely old texas!!!
LOL whatever dude. Go outdoors and enjoy your life, stop living off the internet.

 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
25 posts, read 98,858 times
Reputation: 23
Texas is awesome.... Cali and NY are undeserved in the top 3 states!!! I dont wanna explain the significance behind it!!!
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM
 
Location: East Bay Area
1,994 posts, read 3,060,283 times
Reputation: 911
Testing my picture posting of Oakland

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020lGKYxMLVEAXsyjzbkF/SIG=11pcdfgo0/EXP=1284340422/**http%3a//citynoise.org/upload/44255.jpg[/IMG]
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:18 PM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
25 posts, read 98,858 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
Because I talk to him on AIM, he's going to deny it here on CD. Because I tracked his IP back to his house in OC. And look at his excuse cover up now, "oh I'm just visiting California". Right, he's visiting someones house in California, someone that was a member on these boards before getting banned? Yeah right.
To clarify too, you can ask a mod after he gets banned again, and they will reconfirm this.

Its common psychology 101, you boost a place and bash another popular place, people will bash the place that you are boosting and defend the place that you originally were bashing. Kind of like your post here (in response to his whole thread), I don't mind that you don't like Texas, but can you say you hate everyone there or the entire state because of one or two things though or things you didn't like about it?

See, he succeeded in stirring up emotions, and he succeeded in getting the place he really does not like bashed by making the place he loves seem like he was bashing it.




LOL whatever dude. Go outdoors and enjoy your life, stop living off the internet.
If you tracked my ip then tell me what it is so i can confirm it myself.

Instead of saying this ****!!
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
25 posts, read 98,858 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
Because I talk to him on AIM, he's going to deny it here on CD. Because I tracked his IP back to his house in OC. And look at his excuse cover up now, "oh I'm just visiting California". Right, he's visiting someones house in California, someone that was a member on these boards before getting banned? Yeah right.
To clarify too, you can ask a mod after he gets banned again, and they will reconfirm this.

Its common psychology 101, you boost a place and bash another popular place, people will bash the place that you are boosting and defend the place that you originally were bashing. Kind of like your post here (in response to his whole thread), I don't mind that you don't like Texas, but can you say you hate everyone there or the entire state because of one or two things though or things you didn't like about it?

See, he succeeded in stirring up emotions, and he succeeded in getting the place he really does not like bashed by making the place he loves seem like he was bashing it.




LOL whatever dude. Go outdoors and enjoy your life, stop living off the internet.
He how you makin this up Even a mod psted in my thread. he/she ciould kbnow if i was a banned member before. So why aint I banned yet
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
 
Location: Austin, TX/Chicago, IL/Houston, TX/Washington, DC
10,171 posts, read 12,179,036 times
Reputation: 4047
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDaBestdude View Post
He how you makin this up Even a mod psted in my thread. he/she ciould kbnow if i was a banned member before. So why aint I banned yet
Because that mod is not AtlantaGreg or CaseyB. This section of the board are their parts to moderate.
You'll be gone when those mods get online.

Atlantagreg hasn't been online since 1:55 AM, and when he does get online. You'll be as good as gone.
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
 
4,811 posts, read 8,549,318 times
Reputation: 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Danny View Post
Because I talk to him on AIM, he's going to deny it here on CD. Because I tracked his IP back to his house in OC. And look at his excuse cover up now, "oh I'm just visiting California". Right, he's visiting someones house in California, someone that was a member on these boards before getting banned? Yeah right.
To clarify too, you can ask a mod after he gets banned again, and they will reconfirm this.

Its common psychology 101, you boost a place and bash another popular place, people will bash the place that you are boosting and defend the place that you originally were bashing. Kind of like your post here (in response to his whole thread), I don't mind that you don't like Texas, but can you say you hate everyone there or the entire state because of one or two things though or things you didn't like about it?

See, he succeeded in stirring up emotions, and he succeeded in getting the place he really does not like bashed by making the place he loves seem like he was bashing it.




LOL whatever dude. Go outdoors and enjoy your life, stop living off the internet.

I believe you.

I don't hate the people in Texas. I just had a bad experience when I went but I want to see Houston. Texas just isn't my cup of tea. If I had grown up there, then yes, I'd probably like it, but everything I want is in CA, so I am staying here. Sometimes I think I won the lottery by being born here LOL! Because it has everything I want in life anyways so there's no use in me moving to some other state
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Houston, Texas
25 posts, read 98,858 times
Reputation: 23
^^ But you hate ppl in Norcal!! lol jus anotha fake Californian!!!
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Pasadena
7,413 posts, read 7,824,032 times
Reputation: 1802
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDaBestdude View Post
^^ But you hate ppl in Norcal!! lol jus anotha fake Californian!!!
You are an embarrassment to all Texans & show incredible insecurity and hatred. Trolls are pathetic & why they are banned. Who will be come back as next?
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Austin, TX/Chicago, IL/Houston, TX/Washington, DC
10,171 posts, read 12,179,036 times
Reputation: 4047
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDaBestdude View Post
^^ A hacker!! Thats what he is.. A return banned member also!! OC for now soon gay ass SF the back to lovely old texas!!!
It must pain you to see your oldest account banned, and then all the ones afterwards too: http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...an-148030.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBrad View Post
I believe you.

I don't hate the people in Texas. I just had a bad experience when I went but I want to see Houston. Texas just isn't my cup of tea. If I had grown up there, then yes, I'd probably like it, but everything I want is in CA, so I am staying here. Sometimes I think I won the lottery by being born here LOL! Because it has everything I want in life anyways so there's no use in me moving to some other state
Thats cool. California is great, scratch that, Southern California is great. I'd love it too. And especially given the western US. Denver, Seattle, Tucson, & San Diego are my all time four favorite cities. I like nature, and natural surrounding a lot. And to be frank, I don't like the lifestyle most on here do, the "big city, walk everywhere" lifestyle is just something I am not fond of. And thats greatly overplayed on this site. Cars, lots of space inside house, lots of space in the yard, and things being close enough to access, is ideal for me.

Everything else, comes afterwards. (Behind those four)


Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
You are an embarrassment to all Texans & show incredible insecurity and hatred. Trolls are pathetic & why they are banned. Who will be come back as next?
He would be an embarrassment to Texans if he was one. But yes, he has stirred up enough here today.

I'm out, going to take my own advice and enjoy 6th Street tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top