Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:31 PM

442 posts, read 827,726 times

Advertisements

[quote=MikeandIke27;16766040]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8t View Post

If you ever been You would know half of those clubs cater certain nights for hip hop..
I am most familiar with Opera becuase they mainly bring in big TRANCE and HOUSE djs. Having a hip hop night does not make it a hip hop club.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,710 times
[quote=detroitlove;16766139]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandI..ke27 View Post

1. I clearly said IMO
2. that is your opinion
No not my opinion its a, fact.. If it was not then we wouldn't be focusing so much on Atlanta and why people always throw that city up when we talk about cities with the best
.hip hop clubs.. I'm not knocking any other cities for there urban.scene

Old 11-23-2010, 08:36 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,098,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M Bulldawg View Post
THose videos remind me of a college party I went to tis weekend. WOW! Is this HOTlanta? If that's the case, then there's a HOTHam, a HOTmacon, a HOTgreenville, a HOTmobile, etc.
lol I dont know, those vids looked better than the 6 or 7 clubs I'd been to in ATL.
Personally, the most exciting club experience I had was at the "ELKS Lounge" in Huntsville when I used to go to Alabama A&M but it got closed while I was up there.

lol I think alot of that had to do with the fact that it was the first 18 and up club experience I had and first time I had ever drunk anything before. A blue mutha f*** at the elks.

What all is nice to check out in the Huntsville area nowadays? It had died down so much up there around the time I left that the most popping spot was some club right off 565 in Madison. I dont even remember the name now, it was like the middle of this decade. I wonder if it's even still open.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:39 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,710 times
Quote:
THose videos remind me of a college party I went to tis weekend. WOW! Is this HOTlanta? If that's the case, then there's a HOTHam, a HOTmacon, a HOTgreenville, a HOTmobile, etc.
Lies...

Old 11-23-2010, 08:42 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,770,448 times
Huntsville is liver than I thought. There are The Omega Center, Club Infinity, Focus Live, The Heritage Club, The Horse, The Crossroads, Sports Vision, Cactus Jacks, Bench Warmer, Celebrities, etc.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:49 PM

442 posts, read 827,726 times
Quote:
Huntsville is liver than I thought. There are The Omega Center, Club Infinity, Focus Live, The Heritage Club, The Horse, The Crossroads, Sports Vision, Cactus Jacks, Bench Warmer, Celebrities, etc.
You live there. You should know.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8t View Post
You live there. You should know.
Duh! I just told y'all!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:51 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,098,018 times
Lol I dont even believe most of that was up there when I was. However, if some of those are "mixed" crowd type clubs then I wouldnt have known, I wasnt interested in those then (though they are my fav type of clubs now).

I do remember Bench Warmer though...and The "Green Room"

Old 11-23-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Lies...
Opinions...........................

Old 11-23-2010, 09:05 PM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,392,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_X View Post
detroitlove, what did you think about those spots in Florida you went to? You said ORL and TAMPA right?
Yea I lived in Daytona Beach for a couple of years. well I've been to two in Tampa, and a couple of strip clubs, and we would go to a couple every year during classic weekend in Orlando (I went to BCU at the the time). I went to Roxy when Plies was there and we'd usually go the block party. In Daytona, on weekends we usually went to Razzles, Aqua and this one spot by the school, I can't think of the name of it right now. I think they closed it down after it was a shooting (smh) when Trick Daddy was there. When I first started going out in Daytona it was kind of a shock. the men danced, the girls dressed more provocative and all they played were Florida's artists with the exception of some ATL artisits. I got used to it after a while though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City