U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
 
1,666 posts, read 2,347,004 times
Reputation: 486

Advertisements

[quote=detroitlove;16766892][quote=MikeandIke27;16766830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post

still based on opinion. NYC is going to be mentioned when it comes to hip hop because it was born there. ATL is going to mentioned because thats where more artists are coming from present day. But I hear way more about ATL strip clubs than just hip hop clubs.
lol you need to re word the thread topic.. Because based on the, way this thread is going there is no such thing as best hip hop club scene..



How this title: in your opinion what city do you feel has the best hiphop club scene and then there should have been a poll

Last edited by MikeandIke27; 11-23-2010 at 10:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-23-2010, 10:53 PM
 
1,666 posts, read 2,347,004 times
Reputation: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
same here. I didn't go to Orlando much besides during Classic weekend and only to Tampa when I went home with my roomate. I don't care for FL much
Outside, of miami fl is a, wash
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2010, 10:53 PM
 
Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,704,810 times
Reputation: 646
[quote=MikeandIke27;16766983][quote=detroitlove;16766892]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post

lol you need to re word the thread topic.. Because based on the, way this thread is going there is no such thing as hip hop club scene..



How this .. Title: in your opinion what city do you feel has the best hiphop club scene and then there should have been a poll
99% of C-D is based on opinion.....its a given.....I didn't "please provide facts" although I doubt there are any "facts" that provide proof which city has a better hip hop scene
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2010, 11:00 PM
 
Location: Macon, GA
1,891 posts, read 3,861,985 times
Reputation: 1707
Anybody notice any glaring differences between hip hop clubs in each region? What are Northeastern hip hop clubs like in comparison to the south?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2010, 11:05 PM
 
1,666 posts, read 2,347,004 times
Reputation: 486
[quote=detroitlove;16767038][quote=MikeandIke27;16766983]
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post

99% of C-D is based on opinion.....its a given.....I didn't "please provide facts" although I doubt there are any "facts" that provide proof which city has a better hip hop scene
that's my point... I'll stick with atlanta for straight hip hop scene and, alternative lifestyle hip hop scene
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2010, 11:14 PM
 
Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,704,810 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_X View Post
Anybody notice any glaring differences between hip hop clubs in each region? What are Northeastern hip hop clubs like in comparison to the south?
I want to know this too. and westcoast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-23-2010, 11:27 PM
 
Location: Macon, GA
1,891 posts, read 3,861,985 times
Reputation: 1707
Whenever I envision Northeastern Hip Hop Clubs, I get the idea of some huge factory resemblant facility filled to the max with a bunch of people nodding to the beat to some East Coast Rapper's song, with not much provocative dancing by the females as you see here in the south (aka "twerking").
I readily admit this is all based on TV and movies....so I know I cant take that as a SOLID example of how things really are, but thats all I have to go off of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 12:02 AM
 
Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,704,810 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_X View Post
Whenever I envision Northeastern Hip Hop Clubs, I get the idea of some huge factory resemblant facility filled to the max with a bunch of people nodding to the beat to some East Coast Rapper's song, with not much provocative dancing by the females as you see here in the south (aka "twerking").
I readily admit this is all based on TV and movies....so I know I cant take that as a SOLID example of how things really are, but thats all I have to go off of.
lol when I was in the south a lot of people thought the north in general (northeast and midwest) thought the females didn't dance like the girls in the south. a lot of my Floridian friends thought me and my Detroit/Chicago friends would all dance like the dudes or something lol. What I've learned is no matter where you are women of African descent all dance with their butt and hips
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 12:42 AM
 
Location: BMORE!
7,250 posts, read 5,555,256 times
Reputation: 3256
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
lol when I was in the south a lot of people thought the north in general (northeast and midwest) thought the females didn't dance like the girls in the south. a lot of my Floridian friends thought me and my Detroit/Chicago friends would all dance like the dudes or something lol. What I've learned is no matter where you are women of African descent all dance with their butt and hips
i always wondered that myself.. places like NYC, Boston dont really seem like ass shaking cities to me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 01:49 AM
 
Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,704,810 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
i always wondered that myself.. places like NYC, Boston dont really seem like ass shaking cities to me
idk. They probly are though. What about Baltimore? do the females dance like that? what about the guys to? do they actually dance or just do a little two step.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top