U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Where would you rather live?
Seattle all the way! 193 52.02%
Philadelphia all the way! 153 41.24%
Other (Please specify) 25 6.74%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Old 05-20-2013, 06:42 PM
 
Location: NYC Metro
126 posts, read 97,730 times
Reputation: 53

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
You're kidding I hope. I think I would rather take clean over dirty. As far as the weather I'd take Seattle's over Philadelphia's.
clean=bland=boring
i don kno why people kiss seattle azz so much here, i bet 95% havent even been there, let alone lived there and making assumptions based on some magazine ratings
saying things like clean is what matters mean u think nyc, chicago, etc are all bad too, which i dont see people sayin at the same time, seems like some double standards

 
Old 05-21-2013, 11:27 PM
 
Location: NYC Metro
126 posts, read 97,730 times
Reputation: 53
this is a good site that shows diff philly nhoods and what they are about Philadelphia Neighborhoods — visitphilly.com
 
Old 05-22-2013, 12:01 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,259 posts, read 12,579,066 times
Reputation: 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by do sum'n View Post
clean=bland=boring
i don kno why people kiss seattle azz so much here, i bet 95% havent even been there, let alone lived there and making assumptions based on some magazine ratings
saying things like clean is what matters mean u think nyc, chicago, etc are all bad too, which i dont see people sayin at the same time, seems like some double standards
I don't know about you or anyone else but I lived there for 13 years. Also lived on the east coast most of my life. Clean does not=boring. What kind of talk is that?
 
Old 05-22-2013, 12:07 AM
 
Location: NYC Metro
126 posts, read 97,730 times
Reputation: 53

University City - Philadelphia Neighborhoods - YouTube

Graduate Hospital - Philadelphia Neighborhoods - YouTube!
 
Old 05-22-2013, 12:10 AM
 
Location: NYC Metro
126 posts, read 97,730 times
Reputation: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
I don't know about you or anyone else but I lived there for 13 years. Also lived on the east coast most of my life. Clean does not=boring. What kind of talk is that?
real talk
and thats why places like seattle lack character
 
Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Forks,WA
3,012 posts, read 2,995,742 times
Reputation: 1539
Yeh they're characters alright
Hey Mets Fans,Phillies Fans Say F&^% U - YouTube
 
Old 05-22-2013, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
8,702 posts, read 11,364,462 times
Reputation: 3539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Right. Because 90% of sports fans around the country aren't like this right? It's only Philadelphia!

You are a clown.
 
Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia
5,303 posts, read 7,652,925 times
Reputation: 2136
Seattle for me.
 
Old 05-22-2013, 02:55 PM
 
Location: Forks,WA
3,012 posts, read 2,995,742 times
Reputation: 1539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summersm343 View Post
Right. Because 90% of sports fans around the country aren't like this right? It's only Philadelphia!

You are a clown.
Remember I said don't project onto me?...

No,Philly sports fans are known for being some of the worst. Ask around,and not just here.
 
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
8,702 posts, read 11,364,462 times
Reputation: 3539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Remember I said don't project onto me?...

No,Philly sports fans are known for being some of the worst. Ask around,and not just here.
Right. We're still ranked the worst for things that happened 30+ years ago, but ya know, when something like this happens:
2013 NFL playoffs -- Fan stabbed in neck outside Georgia Dome after NFC Championship Game between San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons -- report - ESPN

No one bats an eye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top