U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 AM

1,771 posts, read 1,948,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
Son why cant you read???? please explain why cant you read?

i didnt say they were made for girls i said the new white ones were made for women and go up to size 9

damn if you out of towners are going to go against new yorkers in fashion at least learn to read correctly
lls... yo jordan i havent laughed this hard in a minute...why are u even contemplating wearing something that resembles womens footwear?..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 03:01 AM

6,838 posts, read 7,043,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
jordan why are u talking about bad boy south and defjam south??? what does that have to do with NY RAPPERS???? there are no rappers in to NYC to talk about..lol all they play is southern rap on ur radio stations.
if nyc has no rappers to talk about then that means baltimore is not even part of america.

i am still waiting for your excuse of Baltimore relevance in the hip hop game

Old 12-02-2010, 03:01 AM

133 posts, read 233,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuddedLeather View Post
I agree with you!

The funny thing about Swag is it's not a style. I believe some people have Swag, but still dress sloppy/unfashionable. Swag is having that arrogance of knowing you're the "****" (That's all). It's just that type of attitude needed.

I also believe STYLE is what you make it. I said that in another thread the name brand means nothing, it's the presentation.
Exactly.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:02 AM

10,180 posts, read 5,172,121 times
I'm not really into fashion but I never leave my apartment or house looking normal either. Sometimes I feel embarrassed just leaving my apartment in Downtown Austin and going to the parking garage to get something from my car with sloppy clothes on.

Take it from me, trust me you will NEVER know who you see out there everytime you leave home. And I really take the whole first impression in person thing seriously. Whether I am at home in Chicago, or visiting my house in Washington DC, or in my house in Houston, and anywhere else I never leave looking sloppy.

I remember I learned that the hard way, and since then I've been way more cautious. Its not absolutely about fashion but its about your image. You have to have a clean, and towering image that will leave an everlasting and "WOW" impression on others.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 AM

Quote:
lls... yo jordan i havent laughed this hard in a minute...why are u even contemplating wearing something that resembles womens footwear?..
lmao not only do i know for a fact you have no style.

but you do not know what anything is.

the ugg boots i showed are for men. women who wear uggs dont even wear those type of uggs. The women usually where these uggs.

UGG Classic Short Chestnut - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

now if a guy wears that^^^^ then that is very fruity.

Also mr redd stop switching lanes when i give you your L,s for talking nonsense.

notice i never said baltimore was bummy. But you are clearly arrogant and have no fashion sense.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
wow now your playing the dumb game. sucks to take a L doesnt it.

you pointed that niki minaj is signed to a southern label, so i pointed that their are plenty of southern artist not just 1 who signed to ny labels. Understood?

Also the only reason niki minaj is in cash money is not even because of the label itself but mainly because of wayne. Niki minaj is obsessed with wayne.

If you do not know this then i just cant help you with your syndrome of slowness.

and quit making up stuff. nyc stations play southern rap , Midwest rap , west rap , and east coast rap.

at night time all the djs are strictly east coast rap.

dj kay slay almost never plays a southern track. Your crazy.
so nicki minaj isnt obsessed with anybody from NY?? lmao!!!!
MiMS was the last rapper from NY wit a hit. Jay is OLD...NY has nothing

lets see who hot97 is playing... shall we

Old 12-02-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYY View Post
I'm not really into fashion but I never leave my apartment or house looking normal either. Sometimes I feel embarrassed just leaving my apartment in Downtown Austin and going to the parking garage to get something from my car with sloppy clothes on.

Take it from me, trust me you will NEVER know who you see out there everytime you leave home. And I really take the whole first impression in person thing seriously. Whether I am at home in Chicago, or visiting my house in Washington DC, or in my house in Houston, and anywhere else I never leave looking sloppy.

I remember I learned that the hard way, and since then I've been way more cautious. Its not absolutely about fashion but its about your image. You have to have a clean, and towering image that will leave an everlasting and "WOW" impression on others.
u live in that BIG ass mansion.. u dont have a reason to leave the house.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
so nicki minaj isnt obsessed with anybody from NY?? lmao!!!!
MiMS was the last rapper from NY wit a hit. Jay is OLD...NY has nothing

lets see who hot97 is playing... shall we
mims was the last artist from nyc with a hit

so i guess fabolous , and jim jones werent making hits after them huh??

Troll alert. Mrredd takes a lost and is now trying to clown.

i am still waiting for Baltimore hip hop scene, why are you so insecure of exposing it?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:10 AM

10,180 posts, read 5,172,121 times
Quote:
u live in that BIG ass mansion.. u dont have a reason to leave the house.
I swear to god dude, if my friends didn't invite me over or if I didn't feel like getting out once in a while and doing something crazy fun outdoors with my friends, I would never leave home.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:11 AM

hot97 is playin KANYE .. a non NYer

u didnt say bmore was bummy, but we shoot messengers too. if i gotta wear fruity boots to have what is considered "style" then i dont want it... jordan u prolly wear turtlenecks too..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City