U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-02-2010, 03:27 AM

1,771 posts, read 1,947,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
again neyo and rake are minstream rappers. YAWNNN

let it go mrrredd its obvious you cant take your L in peace.

so according to your everyone is suppose to play their own artist in their city stations??

do you know retarded you sound?? your using neyo , drake, and kanye as examples of new yorkers not playing nyc artist on their stations.

and yea nyc made me but i aint got a problem with no other city, and i will be planning to live in your state to.

remember mrredd i have more swag then you. you think fur on boots is a female thing.
ATL doesnt have a problem doing it, and they werent the ones talk crazy about hiphop like u were.. now u mad cuz ur city can back up all the sh*t u was talking. ...like i said ..U LOSE
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 03:27 AM

6,838 posts, read 7,033,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
who are those clowns?? and look at u: "why am i not suprised that people in the clip are wearing LRG?" jordan u a diva over there wit ya furry snow boots ...
who are those clowns?? baltimore has no1 to be known for hip hop so i guess everyone from their that raps are clowns.

fur boots means their for women according to you. but its still flyer then what 99 percent of your city rock.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:28 AM

Quote:
yea the same reason why j cole from the south was obsessed with jay z old ass.

why are you making comments that are easy to counter back??

you aren't even making any type of comments that make a new yorker shut up

not to mention your riding the south's meat sack right now. o yea your from the south since you rep Maryland . If only the south accepted you and knew that yall existed in america?
NYers dont know how to

Old 12-02-2010, 03:28 AM

according to this baltimore clown he has swag LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_swau4reQk

Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
NYers dont know how to
o trust me yes they do , but using kanye, neyo , and drake as examples.

baltimore stations i know for a fact play all three. So with that being said since when were drake , kanye , and neyo from baltimore.

dont worry mrrredd im playing the same dumb game as you.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:32 AM

baltimore people talking about hip hop huh? new york rappers eat Baltimore rappers for breakfast.

just ask my harlem man charlie clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxoRqpCdN8E

Old 12-02-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
ATL doesnt have a problem doing it, and they werent the ones talk crazy about hiphop like u were.. now u mad cuz ur city can back up all the sh*t u was talking. ...like i said ..U LOSE
huh you cant even back up anything you say at all which is why you end all your lines with joran wearing fur boots then switch subjects,.

you go from niki minaj signing to south label which was countered back to saying "mim was the last hit in nyc"

contradiction at its best^^^^^

its obvious you cant take a loss which is why your making stuff up and saying random stuff.

you lost off coarse which is why their is no exposure but just talk coming from you.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
o trust me yes they do , but using kanye, neyo , and drake as examples.

baltimore stations i know for a fact play all three. So with that being said since when were drake , kanye , and neyo from baltimore.

dont worry mrrredd im playing the same dumb game as you.
dude, when did i ever say baltimore is rappers?? hell yea our radio station play people from everywhere cuz we dont have any rappers, i personally think Baltimore's accent alone will make rapping a bad decision. why r u pulling up a bunch unknown clowns?? to look at what they have on??? u kinda suspect

im getting bored with this conversation.. ur a sore loser.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:36 AM

wow another 2010 music video from baltimore with a dude wearing some baggy ass LRG shirt lmaoooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8_xOWd4-Y

Old 12-02-2010, 03:38 AM

Quote:
dude, when did i ever say baltimore is rappers?? hell yea our radio station play people from everywhere cuz we dont have any rappers, i personally think Baltimore's accent alone will make rapping a bad decision. why r u pulling up a bunch unknown clowns?? to look at what they have on??? u kinda suspect

im getting bored with this conversation.. ur a sore loser.

i dont unerstand you have the nerve to talk about nyc and hip hop but then give a accent excuse as to why baltimore is nothing in hip hop????

lame excuse buddy. your obviously taking shots at nyc hip hop scene as if baltimore had one.

yea im getting bored of posting clips of b more wearing LRG shirts in 2010.

watch who you call a loser im from nyc your from a baltimore who is worried about what nyc music stations are playing.

Sounds like loser syndrome clown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City