Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 01:16 PM

1,273 posts, read 4,417,827 times

Advertisements

I was actually going to say Miami had the most Americanized Latinos. I say that because of the large Cuban population and the exile culture that seems to conform to most American social norms including a high value on education and economic success.

I'd say that San Antonio, and some of the other Texas cities have a lot of Americanized or more properly Anglicized Latinos, but that has more to do with the length of time that some of those Latinos have inhabited Texas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2011, 07:28 AM

803 posts, read 1,264,112 times
Do you guys think I'll ever get to be with a Latina?

Only problem with my area is that they do not even have any Latinas in here and I keep getting the impression (after reading online forums) that they won't date an Indian guy.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:41 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,621,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post

Only problem with my area is that they do not even have any Latinas in here and I keep getting the impression (after reading online forums) that they won't date an Indian guy.
OMFG!!!! SHUT UP ABOUT BEING INDIAN!!!! I KNOW THE REASON WHY ANY WOMEN FROM ANY GROUP WON'T DATE YOU, CUZ YOUR LAME. L-A-M-E. STOP BRINGING UP YOUR INDIAN EVERY THREAD. NO ONE CARES. EVEN YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. GIVE ME A INFRACTION. I DON'T CARE. YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON CD AND THATS SAYING A LOT. I HOPE YOU NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR FULFILL YOUR DREAMS!!!!

and I'm done....

Old 01-29-2011, 10:44 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
OMFG!!!! SHUT UP ABOUT BEING INDIAN!!!! I KNOW THE REASON WHY ANY WOMEN FROM ANY GROUP WON'T DATE YOU, CUZ YOUR LAME. L-A-M-E. STOP BRINGING UP YOUR INDIAN EVERY THREAD. NO ONE CARES. EVEN YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. GIVE ME A INFRACTION. I DON'T CARE. YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON CD AND THATS SAYING A LOT. I HOPE YOU NEVER FIND HAPPINESS OR FULFILL YOUR DREAMS!!!!

and I'm done....
i will actually agree with you here. Everytime i visit a city thread i see this guy with some new speech about him being from south asia and his response from females of other race.

who cares. if you got the swag, money, and personality then you can get any women you want. forget the race.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:46 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,695,114 times
Quote:

Don't worry I will find you a Latina!

Old 01-29-2011, 11:58 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,191,133 times
Quote:

Why are you so focused on dating a latina? That is your problem. What if an Indian girl came by and she showed interest? Would you turn her down because she is not the ethnicity you wanted? Well first that will be some backwards ish. Second, be open to dating others including Indian girls. I seen some fine Indian/South Asians in Chicago. Indian girls are probably more likely to wanna date you since you are Indian. And if there are only white or black girls where you're at, try to date them. The average life span for an American male is about 75 years. So don't be too picky, especially in a location that doesn't give you many options.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:58 AM

I just like Latinas more, find them much more beautiful than Indian women and I try to avoid Indian women as much as I can because the culture disgusts me. Also I do not find Indian women to be too beautiful at all. I just love Latinas.

Thanks Rican, hopefully my next girlfriend is Puerto Rican again =D

Trying to change my preferences is pretty much futile, if it does come down to it, I will die single rather than not be with the one I love.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post

and I'm done....
If you think I am annoying, you must have gone to other forums or visited other forums.

As for the bold, wow, kicking a man when he is down? You are a lowlife scumbag.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:15 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,307,616 times
Quote:
I just like Latinas more, find them much more beautiful than Indian women and I try to avoid Indian women as much as I can because the culture disgusts me. Also I do not find Indian women to be too beautiful at all. I just love Latinas.

Thanks Rican, hopefully my next girlfriend is Puerto Rican again =D

Trying to change my preferences is pretty much futile, if it does come down to it, I will die single rather than not be with the one I love.
Part of the problem Is you generalize way too damn much. You said "I find Latinas, much more beautifuls than Indian girls." Like is there some sort of crazy prototype for Hispanic girls. Pretty women are just pretty regardless of race.
Yeah it sounds cliche but f*ck , it is what it is. And who cares if you're Indian. People are way more open minded than you'd think.

#STEP YO GAME UP

mas23

Old 01-30-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
Part of the problem Is you generalize way too damn much. You said "I find Latinas, much more beautifuls than Indian girls." Like is there some sort of crazy prototype for Hispanic girls. Pretty women are just pretty regardless of race.
Yeah it sounds cliche but f*ck , it is what it is. And who cares if you're Indian. People are way more open minded than you'd think.

#STEP YO GAME UP

mas23
Yea, pretty women are like food that tastes good (not trying to hint that women are food but still, I mean if you eat em then that.... OKAY NVM), for me a particular type of food tastes good.

Not generalizing, I just love Latinas a lot. I also like North African and Southern European chicks but they just don't compare to Latinas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City