U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 AM

2,650 posts, read 5,376,274 times

Advertisements

And LOL @ KONY STILL (STILL) stressing the Jets & Giants angle that hasn't worked once since he's been steady bringing it up cornball like.................... You're determined to dead your own self.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 04:50 AM

639 posts, read 1,165,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Alleyne View Post
Honestly, Atlanta doesn't do beefs because of where we are situated and how we grew. The metro area was like 1million in the 70s and it's almost 6 million today. ATL's much to connected to other cities to beef with them. Now ATL can have a rivalry with other cities (to steal Detroitlove's words) but that's about it.

Orlando and Miami are to distant to beef with. Atlanta folk aren't really concerned with Nashville, Birmingham, and Memphis. Same with Charlotte. New Orleans is in the same category with the TN cities. Atlanta's really too isolated to form any enemies like that. ATL is an amicable city.
Atlanta is where big connects from every other southern city (except Miami, Tampa, and Texas) go for work.
I don't think any other southern cities are in a position to hate ATL in any way shape form or fashion.
Most other southern cities admire ATL and want to be like it.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:06 AM

6,836 posts, read 13,535,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Hurt feelings huh???? Sorry................

Go ahead & name names. I'm not talking about rappers, what I heard on the internet, or what your people tell you around the way, but what I've seem with my own two eyeballs; more than once. Please tell me what you've "heard". NY dudes shut their yap in Jersey hoods the same way anyone out of town does.
who said anything about rappers? wtf i dont live in no hip hop world like you.

the whole UBN has sets all over jersey. That was from nyc.

also the sex money murder trenton gangland basically told you that they were taking orders from pete in ny jail.

Lets not forget about the 3ni. you know 3ni from jersey who take all their orders from the 3ni who live in manhattan/bronx even having them come all the way out to jersey to show them how to rep they sets.

No1 in ny shuts their yap in jersey i know i dont.

you a lame a goof obviously a e-thug. go get some buns goof.

O yea btw i get a laughter out of hearing max b talk about how he got plenty of money in jersey. In fact he is in jail for commiting a crime in jersey , and he is a harlem cat. i can show you clips of new yorkers talking loud in jersey right now.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:06 AM

5,134 posts, read 8,950,881 times
One of the reps from Nike did an interview and mentioned that DC was the city that put Nike boots on the map.
Dudes in DC already rockin the pewter foams! They will be out sometime in 2011 for the rest of you bamas.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:10 AM

3,012 posts, read 5,514,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
And LOL @ KONY STILL (STILL) stressing the Jets & Giants angle that hasn't worked once since he's been steady bringing it up cornball like.................... You're determined to dead your own self.
lol at corny new jerseyans trying to make it seem like a win win for them, but mad as hell behind the scenes

The jets giants thing is an embarrassment to new jersey

Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
One of the reps from Nike did an interview and mentioned that DC was the city that put Nike boots on the map.
Dudes in DC already rockin the pewter foams! They will be out sometime in 2011 for the rest of you bamas.
well us new yorkers are on top of our foam posit game i know when all them ****s coming out.

i keep my eyes on

kicksonfire.com

Old 02-03-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
o wow u got that pic from my site that i go to lol.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:22 PM

im copping those foampositis btw.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 PM

27,236 posts, read 42,884,723 times
I'd suggest:

Oakland vs San Francisco

Tampa vs. St. Pete.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 PM

29 posts, read 37,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Yeah, it's basically former NO residents targeting other NO residents that they previously had beef with back in NO. I never heard of NO evacuees going after Native Houston residents. They'd be brave for doing that though.
LMAo, brave only in the sense that there are more Houston people. new orleans people have proven to be far more dangerous and violent than houston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or