U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 04:59 PM

6,836 posts, read 13,533,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Breathing Fire View Post
Wale's version was popular Maryland and further south.
See that mess proves that D.C. is southern.......
um no....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 05:02 PM

257 posts, read 377,883 times
Lol I love messin with people on city data

Old 02-04-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Breathing Fire View Post
Lol I love messin with people on city data
i do to at times. right now on the nyc forums im messing with these florida invaders which im bout to check on right now. i was at work so i know they left a mess for me to clean lol.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 AM

29 posts, read 37,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
What?
Quote:
Once again, there is no beef between the two cities.
Dont play dumb. New orleans is far more dangerous than houston in every respect. someone, it may have been you, said new orleans people would be brave to attack houston people, but it really wouldnt be that brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
new yok is not inferior to the dmv, especially Virginia and Maryland. you mean the opposite. later.
lolno. nyc is scum, and the almighty dmv is the king

Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 AM

19,192 posts, read 28,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFThomas301 View Post
Dont play dumb. New orleans is far more dangerous than houston in every respect. someone, it may have been you, said new orleans people would be brave to attack houston people, but it really wouldnt be that brave
That wasn't me and New Orleans is more dangerous than most cities including your own. That doesn't mean that they ran anything in Houston just because they are more "dangerous". So no, I'm not playing dumb and once again, there is no beef between the two cities.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:05 PM

153 posts, read 486,886 times
New Orleans and their natives always seemed more in a "desperation state" than Houston. Houstonians are very laid bk for the most part and didn't mix well for the most part with the New Orleans evacuees probably for a bunch of reasons. My little brother school got like 200 of them and there was many large fights as a result. But I agree, there is no real beef probably because Houston and New Orleans got so many differences and is so far apart- like 5 to 6 hour drive.

Now Dallas is another story.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFThomas301 View Post

lolno. nyc is scum, and the almighty dmv is the king
yea its scum when you are indeed far away from it behind your pc lol.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
That wasn't me and New Orleans is more dangerous than most cities including your own. That doesn't mean that they ran anything in Houston just because they are more "dangerous". So no, I'm not playing dumb and once again, there is no beef between the two cities.
people who use the "this city is more dangerous then you" line clearly have no brain cells about the streets. People could care less about what city is more dangerous then theirs.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 PM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,951,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
people who use the "this city is more dangerous then you" line clearly have no brain cells about the streets. People could care less about what city is more dangerous then theirs.
tell me about it!!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
tell me about it!!!!!!!
like 2 years ago a bunch of dudes from Newark were stabbed up in times sqaure( a tourist spot in nyc) by a bunch of brooklyn people.

As far as i know Newark ranks top 25 most dangerous in murder rates. But that aint stop them brooklyn homies from cutting stuff up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or