U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 11:15 PM

314 posts, read 675,490 times

Advertisements

The fact that this ignorant and borderline racist thread has gone as many pages as it has shows the intelligence or lack there of the bigots and minstrel clowns whom have contributed glorifying black on black crime

My personal favorite Amerikkkan beef was more region against region than city...

The Union vs the Confederacy beef>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by brother's keeper; 02-06-2011 at 11:27 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 11:16 PM

6,836 posts, read 13,546,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brother's keeper View Post
The fact that this ignorant and borderline racist thread has gone as many pages as it has shows the intelligence or lack there of the bigots and minstrel clowns whom have contributed glorifying black on black crime

My personal Amerikkkan beef was more region against region than city...

The Union vs the Confederacy beef>>>>>>>>>

racist? nope, and calm down. The thread is about cities that had infamous beef.

So if you wont contribute then leave. We arent making this stuff up. Its real out here.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:49 AM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,055 posts, read 3,953,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
like 2 years ago a bunch of dudes from Newark were stabbed up in times sqaure( a tourist spot in nyc) by a bunch of brooklyn people.

As far as i know Newark ranks top 25 most dangerous in murder rates. But that aint stop them brooklyn homies from cutting stuff up.
that stuff, to me, is stupid. I hate when people think that's hot smh. Wether or not NO is the toughest city in america or not is irrelavant. I honestly thought this thread would talk more so about stuff like the things I mentioned, dances vs dances, music etc of different cities and not just drug beefs. Trust me, the drug game is overrated. I know PLENTY of dudes sitting in the spiggidy Mon - Sun who'd shake their head at people on this site. Thats one thing I'm glad for, we only have very few who really think that **** is hot.

and just like you said, just because someone is from a tough city doesn't mean ****.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:00 PM

19,197 posts, read 28,712,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
people who use the "this city is more dangerous then you" line clearly have no brain cells about the streets. People could care less about what city is more dangerous then theirs.
Well that wasn't really the point of my comment. Just making the point that there is no beef between the two cities.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:45 AM

27 posts, read 57,091 times
It always New York City V.S. somebody!!!

NYC vs Boston
NYC vs Philly
NYC vs Los Angeles
NYC vs Chicago
NYC vs Baltimore
NYC vs Jersey (entire state even though its small)
As far as NYC BRING IT!!! Its big enough and has enough people to take multiple cities on at once!!! hypothetically speaking.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:11 AM

5,530 posts, read 10,616,298 times
Chicago's "Italian Beef" and Philly's "Cheesesteak". Those are my favorite American beefs!!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:36 AM

3,627 posts, read 7,474,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west336 View Post
Chicago's "Italian Beef" and Philly's "Cheesesteak". Those are my favorite American beefs!!
no pun intended eh?

Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 AM

860 posts, read 1,182,680 times
Any city that has beef with NYC is..entertaining to say the least.

Philly vs DC?(maybe on CD)
Philly vs Baltimore?

I've never heard about these...

Old 05-10-2011, 08:48 AM

15,988 posts, read 31,911,300 times
Mad I missed this thread.

As far as the Houston Vs. New Orleans; there actually was hostility between the cities during the Katrina era. As someone who visited the city during this time and saw it firsthand; a rivalry did exist. Youtube had lots of Houston vs New Orleans fight videos going up at that time. This should be expected though considering you had over 200,000 people move to the city in a matter of weeks.

It didn't last long because eventually New Orleans people started going back home, but beef did exist. Another thing is yes, overall New Orleans people are crazier and more ruthless than Houston people. They remind me of Dallasites.

In conclusion, Houston and New Orleans don't have beef and are culturally connected; moreso than Dallas and Houston.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 AM

211 posts, read 366,339 times
What is this "NY vs Chicago" nonsense? NY has never had a beef with Chicago. Even going all the way back to the days of Capone, that beef was more with New Jersey.

The only "beef" between NY and Chicago are SOME NY people thinking their city is the best at everything (I live here. It's not. But it's great.) and SOME Chicago people having an inferiority complex about it. (Been there too. They shouldn't. Chicago's great too.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or