U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Miami or Atlanta?
Miami 52 43.70%
Atlanta 59 49.58%
tie 8 6.72%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 PM

6,535 posts, read 6,803,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Miami has a way better club life than Atlanta. I guess that you have never been South Beach or Miami in general, for if you have you would not have said such things.
I doubt you'll find anyone that will say that Miami doesn't have a better club scene than Atlanta, but Atlanta is no slouch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 04:00 PM

1,667 posts, read 1,488,956 times
Quote:
Miami has a way better club life than Atlanta. I guess that you have never been South Beach or Miami in general, for if you have you would not have said such things.

Im from Miami and Miami is nothing like it used to be. South Beach is very much over rated at times. There is not a big difference in the clubs in Miami than Atlanta. Music would be the only thing that seperates the 2. And when your talking about club life that includes strip clubs too which Miami fails miserably in.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:02 PM

4,386 posts, read 5,579,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Im from Miami and Miami is nothing like it used to be. South Beach is very much over rated at times. There is not a big difference in the clubs in Miami than Atlanta. Music would be the only thing that seperates the 2. And when your talking about club life that includes strip clubs too which Miami fails miserably in.
Hmm and do you still live in Miami?

Old 02-01-2011, 04:10 PM

864 posts, read 393,425 times
Haha nycricanpapi can't stand it!! Ahaha

Old 02-01-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Hmm and do you still live in Miami?

Nope I live in Atlanta I was just home at the beginning of January and its that same crap that was going on when I was there for christmas South beach gets old very quick. You people need to get a grip and stop believeing Miami is some paradise. If Partying is the only defense Miami has against Atlanta than that should tell you how weak the city is. Its just a place to visit and have a good time.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxBuppie View Post

That thing is a loose cannon. They will start talking about NYC in a few.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:18 PM

5,262 posts, read 7,706,564 times
Miami was cool and all, but I'd never live there.
I can manage living in ATL though

Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 PM

4,386 posts, read 5,579,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muxBuppie View Post
What I can't stand? I am just making an argument between these 2 cities. I think is you that can't stand it. Because I am giving facts about Miami and you deny it and you seem to be heated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Nope I live in Atlanta I was just home at the beginning of January and its that same crap that was going on when I was there for christmas South beach gets old very quick. You people need to get a grip and stop believeing Miami is some paradise. If Partying is the only defense Miami has against Atlanta than that should tell you how weak the city is. Its just a place to visit and have a good time.
I don't think that you are from Miami. All Miami people will know that Miami is better than Atlanta.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:26 PM

175 posts, read 44,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post
I doubt you'll find anyone that will say that Miami doesn't have a better club scene than Atlanta, but Atlanta is no slouch.
I found the nightlife scene in Atlanta to be weak.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:26 PM

2,429 posts, read 2,240,319 times
In regard to the Miami population being less than Atlantas. the Miami metro area is a little bit larger than Atlantas currently, The city populations are off by around 100k or so. But the city limits of Miami are very small compared to Atlantas. If you took Atlantas square miles and applied it to Miami, the population of miami would be quite a bit larger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City