U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Boston 136 60.99%
Dallas-Fort Worth 87 39.01%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:48 PM

18,516 posts, read 16,177,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Have you ever shopped in Dallas?
I have, and I want my darn money back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 07:13 PM

818 posts, read 458,108 times
I hope North Texas never hosts another superbowl, that was the worst Superbowl I have ever seen... the game was good but the half time sucked.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM

15,831 posts, read 19,695,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Past View Post
I hope North Texas never hosts another superbowl, that was the worst Superbowl I have ever seen... the game was good but the half time sucked.
Can you seriously blame Dallas for those lame ass performances??? There was an issue with the sound though.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM

2,429 posts, read 2,222,858 times
Umm newsflash the Black Eyed Peas suck in general. I have never liked them and expected their performance to be lame as it was. I was really surprised by Christinas lackluster performance though. so disappointing.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:21 PM

13,432 posts, read 14,720,378 times
The NFL does the halftime. Not the city.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:23 PM

4,687 posts, read 3,844,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
I have, and I want my darn money back
Why u say dat?

Old 02-07-2011, 07:26 PM

4,687 posts, read 3,844,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Past View Post
Man, the halftime was HORRIBLE! Why did they pick the lame a** Black Eyed Peas? Even Usher sucked!

Old 02-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Can you seriously blame Dallas for those lame ass performances??? There was an issue with the sound though.
You were not addressed. How about you not quote me from now on or talk to me or about me, K? I can only read such comical yet sad posts for so long before I feel it killing my brain cells
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1070 View Post
Umm newsflash the Black Eyed Peas suck in general. I have never liked them and expected their performance to be lame as it was. I was really surprised by Christinas lackluster performance though. so disappointing.
They should have gotten a better act. But thats not the only problem, the temporary seats, weather, 6 injured to ice falling off the stadium, parties canceled, many missed flights to Dallas to make the superbowl, and controversial calls by the ref.

Not one of Dallas's best showings, but it trounces the superbowl hosted in Atlanta by a mile

Old 02-07-2011, 07:44 PM

3,394 posts, read 2,552,364 times
Why would you expect anything else at halftime when you have these thug wannabees up there with microphones jammed in their face acting like hooligans? This crap they call "music" now is nothing but flash and "entertainment." There is no "music" about it. How many of those thugs up on stage did you see playing an instrument? NONE. A bunch of pompous, arrogant asses is all they are and will ever be.

The worst thing that happened to the "music" industry was accepting cRAP music as authentic.

Talk about yo hoes and yo mammas, it's nothing but ****.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Why would you expect anything else at halftime when you have these thug wannabees up there with microphones jammed in their face acting like hooligans? This crap they call "music" now is nothing but flash and "entertainment." There is no "music" about it. How many of those thugs up on stage did you see playing an instrument? NONE. A bunch of pompous, arrogant asses is all they are and will ever be.

The worst thing that happened to the "music" industry was accepting cRAP music as authentic.

Talk about yo hoes and yo mammas, it's nothing but ****.
Very unbiased and very respectable post, best post I have ever seen from a person from Dallas. You sir are receiving reps for this. Never put that filth known as rap on half time at a superbowl, what a disgrace to music. There is a difference between rap and Hip Hop.. Hip Hop is real and rap is just a line up of thugs and the illiterates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City