U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-23-2011, 12:48 AM

10,180 posts, read 4,981,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Past View Post
LMAO, this goes against all that tough talk that their city is becoming more dense
I'm sure nothing has changed in the last 10 years, eh?

Look I'm not really in the mood to play around much today with the emotions and whatnot, and nothing against your post either but I'm going to get straight to my main point here.

But I'm going to have to politely ask whether you personally think Atlanta has changed in 10 years or not. For me this is actually a good question, the first time I visited Atlanta was 1999, I don't remember much of it but can recount to what I saw and such. Saw Atlanta again recently, and it feels larger, even though the city only gained a small sum, it does feel larger.

True or false on your opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 12:54 AM

818 posts, read 460,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYY View Post
I'm sure nothing has changed in the last 10 years, eh?
Never said that
Quote:
But I'm going to have to politely ask whether you personally think Atlanta has changed in 10 years or not. For me this is actually a good question, the first time I visited Atlanta was 1999, I don't remember much of it but can recount to what I saw and such. Saw Atlanta again recently, and it feels larger, even though the city only gained a small sum, it does feel larger.

True or false on your opinion?
Mostly true, Atlanta is getting better but its slowly not fast like their posters want you to think. waronxmas and johnatl are two posters who have repeatedly articulated to the arrival of census info to show how much progress Atlanta city has made, evidently not.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:30 AM

Quote:
In fact lets ask City-Data, can any of you outsiders to this conversation find ONE post from me (ever) where I've made these ridiculous claims before?
Chill bro, Ive never seen you make any delusional claims before besides SF more important than LA and CHI, IMO. You must be having a really bad day for all your posts today to be sour..

Old 03-23-2011, 01:36 AM

25,094 posts, read 32,552,653 times
Quote:
atlantagreg or CaseyB just ban me already. I cant take this anymore, I CANT ***ING TAKE THIS SITE AT ALL. People continuously keep putting words in your mouth and everybody goes around bashing and doing things based off inferiority complexes. That's all people on this site do, they get all high and mighty and start preaching to others about what their god damn opinions is, everyone on this site does this continuously, everyone is freakin hater on here. Man F this site and F every poster on it.

Just ban me already. I don't want to be on here anymore either way.
Please no. We need your contributions and ideas. This is the most informative thread we've had in a long time.

Go chill and come back tomorrow. It will be okay.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidphilly View Post

Some people seriously need to get over themselves

one day we all wake up and need to work for a living, oh some of use already have....
Or win the lottery.

In any event, you NEerners are too brash for your own good sometimes.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:44 AM

5,078 posts, read 4,899,330 times
I'm sensing some serious e-tension here. Some people should probably pull the plug for the night.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:49 AM

Danny you didnt do anything wrong here and I didnt see anything wrong youve done. You made some great threads like this one, you always do but your really short on patience and seems like you just had enough of this. Youll be great at what you set your mind to but please try to keep an open mind and not let people get to you, its hard when your in college

Bye Danny, and the convos we had about Atlanta were appreciated on the best parts of Atlanta you showed me and Atlantans should be glad to have a supporter like you to help.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
I'm sensing some serious e-tension here. Some people should probably pull the plug for the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzkIn...7A4D2FAE676DA0

Old 03-23-2011, 01:53 AM

19,217 posts, read 16,330,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Or win the lottery.

In any event, you NEerners are too brash for your own good sometimes.
nor will the bravado nor confrontation stymie them, part of what make the NE what it is....

None of this will effect my ability to make money in a free market society and why I love the NE

Old 03-23-2011, 01:55 AM

Whats the story behind Detroit, why so low?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City