Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Worst dressed city
San Francisco 53 19.27%
Portland 44 16.00%
Houston 77 28.00%
Detroit 46 16.73%
Other 55 20.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 08:07 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,410,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
lol.. im still in love with girls in leggings
;eggings are cool(for women of coarse). Only women with the right body should be wearing them I hate seeing sloppy girls wear leggings. Also if your dirty please dont wear white leggings or at least cover em.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 AM

10,109 posts, read 9,971,621 times
Females need to know what body type is not acceptable for leggings. I've in girls bad shape thinking they hot. I've also seen girls with no shape walking around like they working with a lot back there.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Females need to know what body type is not acceptable for leggings. I've in girls bad shape thinking they hot. I've also seen girls with no shape walking around like they working with a lot back there.
you dont have to have a huge ass but you have to have a on the point body. i hate when sloppy girls dead ass walk around with their sloppy *ass hanging with the leggings. . disgusting. sloppy girls should just stick to wearing dresses or skirts.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:28 AM

i agree... or atleast wear a shirt long enough to cover up all that slop

Old 02-19-2011, 01:52 AM

911 posts, read 1,085,000 times
Who else thinks Asians are underestimated when it comes to fashion (in America)? I've asked alot of my Asian friends from school where the hell they get their jackets and blazers from lol, gotta admit they're pretty fresh, in their own way.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyKing54 View Post
Who else thinks Asians are underestimated when it comes to fashion (in America)? I've asked alot of my Asian friends from school where the hell they get their jackets and blazers from lol, gotta admit they're pretty fresh, in their own way.
true, but americans will buy their technology, not their fashion.

Old 02-19-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyKing54 View Post
yea a lot of asians dont really care for it like that but the ones who do are fresh to death, and also to me a asian women who are sexy are some of the most prettiest women i have seen. Especially Vietnamese, Filipino , and Cambodian. hahah

Old 02-19-2011, 01:57 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
true, but americans will buy their technology, not their fashion.
IDK man. Here in California, a lot of fashion - mainly women's fashion - is inspired or aped from Japanese fashion, which itself is often a gross caricature of American fashion.

At the Westfield Center here, there are a few Japanese clothing stores. It's a bit over the top for my tastes, or that of most straight American men, but it's only natural it'd start to become popular when half the cartoons on TV for the last decade have been anime!

Old 02-19-2011, 02:04 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
yea a lot of asians dont really care for it like that but the ones who do are fresh to death, and also to me a asian women who are sexy are some of the most prettiest women i have seen. Especially Vietnamese, Filipino , and Cambodian. hahah
Hell yeah! My current GF is Vietnamese. She's like 4'10 and weighs less than a hundred pounds, it's nice having a girl you can pick up and carry places (I'm 6'2 and walk about three times faster than her so this is often the quicker option).

Have dated two other Vietgirls, one Cambodian girl, a few Filipinas, a couple Japanese and some more Chinese gals. The Asian community on the West Coast is way different from the Northeast; Asians are probably, pound-for-pound, the most fashion/image-conscious ethnic group out here, while back in MA they were probably the frumpiest and most nondescript.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Hell yeah! My current GF is Vietnamese. She's like 4'10 and weighs less than a hundred pounds, it's nice having a girl you can pick up and carry places (I'm 6'2 and walk about three times faster than her so this is often the quicker option).

Have dated two other Vietgirls, one Cambodian girl, a few Filipinas, a couple Japanese and some more Chinese gals. The Asian community on the West Coast is way different from the Northeast; Asians are probably, pound-for-pound, the most fashion/image-conscious ethnic group out here, while back in MA they were probably the frumpiest and most nondescript.
yea your right the asians on the west are very up to date. In nyc the asian tourist are usually the most top notch Asians you'll find.

here in nyc we have all type of Asians but the vast majority are Chinese and Korean with a good number of Filipinos. After that we have tiny communities of all the other ones. I know the majority of viets live in the bronx but even in the Bronx their not plentiful. In fact that bronx Asian population is so tiny and almost invisible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City