Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Atlanta or Houston
Atlanta 196 50.26%
Houston 194 49.74%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 02:14 PM

1,303 posts, read 2,094,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
If your not gay then why are you worried about them??? For a young single 20 something like me all it does is make it easier for me to win with the ladies. People who are not gay, but yet always are concerned about what gay people do or stuff like that always come off as suspect in my book. Like if your not a Hockey fan, why are you worried about who won the MVP in the NHL last year?

People are silly when it comes to this Gay thing. the stereotype about gay people have changed dramtically. They come masculine, educated, fem, dorky, thugged out etc. ALot of straight men have that problem with worrying about what other gay males are doing. There could be a Very attractive female walking by them and A noticable gay person could walk by at the same time, the straight male will pay more attention to that gay male and call him sweet this and sweet that till they miss the girl. I see this all the time. Its suspeect to me that they wanna really holla Lol. I am black ad gay and I lot the Gay scene here in Atlanta wanted go anywhere else in the South in regards to this lifestyle.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:34 PM

815 posts, read 2,136,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaATL View Post
People are silly when it comes to this Gay thing. the stereotype about gay people have changed dramtically. They come masculine, educated, fem, dorky, thugged out etc. ALot of straight men have that problem with worrying about what other gay males are doing. There could be a Very attractive female walking by them and A noticable gay person could walk by at the same time, the straight male will pay more attention to that gay male and call him sweet this and sweet that till they miss the girl. I see this all the time. Its suspeect to me that they wanna really holla Lol. I am black ad gay and I lot the Gay scene here in Atlanta wanted go anywhere else in the South in regards to this lifestyle.

Real Talk I dont think real straight men are worried about that, only the men who have some deep down issues within themselves are worried about that.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:53 PM

1,303 posts, read 2,094,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Real Talk I dont think real straight men are worried about that, only the men who have some deep down issues within themselves are worried about that.
So if real men dont worry about that then why is it a concern so many? Just observe???

Old 08-24-2009, 02:56 PM

815 posts, read 2,136,982 times
Quote:
So if real men dont worry about that then why is it a concern to you and many others didnt you post the comment about all the Homo thugs in Atlanta ?????

No dude that was not me, please go back and read the thread. I was the one that said people who really are not gay should not be worried about people who are. Plain and simple. Please go back and read what I said, if anything I was responding to the person who made the homo thug comment

Old 08-24-2009, 03:15 PM

45 posts, read 49,179 times
Quote:
So if real men dont worry about that then why is it a concern so many? Just observe???

Because a lot of supposedly straight males are turd burglars who are in hiding, ESPECIALLY in the Black community. You should know that living in ATL.

Old 08-24-2009, 07:41 PM

8,180 posts, read 14,865,184 times
"Turd burglars"....allllllllrighty then.

Old 08-24-2009, 07:42 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,342,023 times
I'd go with Atlanta..

Old 08-24-2009, 07:59 PM

45 posts, read 49,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityboi757 View Post
I'd go with Atlanta..

Im not impressed with either city but given the choice I would have to choose ATL since its NOT in Texas.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:48 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochieReaves View Post
Im not impressed with either city but given the choice I would have to choose ATL since its NOT in Texas.
Yet its in Georgia??? Why do you hate Texas?

Old 08-24-2009, 08:51 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,880,495 times
Folks, it went from a simple city comparison to who has more gay people, to why straight people hate gay people, to "turd burglars" ... with that, we stop it.

Back to topic - PLEASE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City