U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
 
6,563 posts, read 6,501,671 times
Reputation: 3395

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
boston=overrated.
why do you say that?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2011, 08:14 PM
 
Location: Guangzhou, China
9,317 posts, read 10,565,093 times
Reputation: 10644
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
why do you say that?
And the funny thing is that he gets all bent outta shape when, after he's said this, I make a disparaging comment about Philly.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 08:16 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia,New Jersey, NYC!
6,969 posts, read 15,959,581 times
Reputation: 2563
sez the dude from cali

yeah, no one's winning. let the reality shows do the talking
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 PM
 
Location: Guangzhou, China
9,317 posts, read 10,565,093 times
Reputation: 10644
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
sez the dude from cali

yeah, no one's winning. let the reality shows do the talking
I assume that was directed at me... sorry man, my life is enough of a shi- I mean, reality show as it is, I don't bother watching. But hey, since Jersey Shore has done the talking for you the NYC/NJ area, here's a picture of Santa Monica Beach!


MODS: that is a copyright-free image off Wikipedia, no reason to delete it...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:09 PM
 
Location: Miami, FL
780 posts, read 1,232,915 times
Reputation: 579
LA and SF having good weather, that's very subjective. LA is nice in the summer but downright chilly for at least 6 months. After a certain time of day you need a jacket, that's not comfortable for me. And it's so dry. Terrible for your skin. Of course, I'm biased coming from the most "unbearably hot and humid (oh no!!) place on the planet". SF is just cold. Mild my a**. It was overcast the whole time and 65 degrees in the afternoon when I was there... in July.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:31 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. By way of Texas
16,696 posts, read 21,584,499 times
Reputation: 7268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Palm View Post
Spade?

what is... "diacisaed"?

what were you tryin' to say?
You have to excuse. I'm typing on my phone and didnt even notice the typo. It's frustrating lol.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:48 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia,New Jersey, NYC!
6,969 posts, read 15,959,581 times
Reputation: 2563
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
I assume that was directed at me... sorry man, my life is enough of a shi- I mean, reality show as it is, I don't bother watching. But hey, since Jersey Shore has done the talking for you the NYC/NJ area, here's a picture of Santa Monica Beach!


MODS: that is a copyright-free image off Wikipedia, no reason to delete it...
cool, you're showing me a beach *yawn*



Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:50 PM
 
Location: The City
21,092 posts, read 25,497,198 times
Reputation: 6735

‪Bon Jovi New Jersey Tourism "Jersey Shore"‬‏ - YouTube


‪Atlantic City - Always Turned On‬‏ - YouTube
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2011, 01:11 AM
 
Location: Sarasota, Florida
15,391 posts, read 16,521,070 times
Reputation: 10970
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
how dare you???






ROFL.......glad you have a sense of humor but some here get riled easily.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2011, 02:23 AM
 
Location: Chicago
3,169 posts, read 4,715,650 times
Reputation: 2060
Houston
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2016, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top