U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 03:11 PM

398 posts, read 886,392 times

Advertisements

I actually think Mexicans wear more makeup than the Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, but maybe I'm wrong?

All I know is that EVERYONE in Mexico wears tons of eye makeup!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 03:11 PM

8,007 posts, read 5,287,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
<>If Southern women do in fact wear the most makeup which states or regions have the least makeup use? I would guess .. . . any city with a high concentration of lesbians.
Actually only half right. The other half _is_ into makeup.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:02 PM

2,079 posts, read 5,716,943 times
I will not date a chick who wears alot of make up.. Huge turn off.

Old 08-15-2009, 10:26 PM

1,990 posts, read 6,839,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007;
Why, don't you like the taste or something?
hehe.
Meh, I LOVE latinas. But I HATE the tons of eye makeup and lipstick. Geez, just be yourself!

Old 08-26-2009, 09:12 AM

1 posts, read 1,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese3000 View Post
I live here in the North West. Very few blacks or Hispanics. The Hispanic women look so pretty with their make up on and their hair pulled back in a pony tail. The white women out here look horrible. They don't wear no make up. The white women on the East coast and in the South wear make up and they do their hair. I think it has a lot to do with culture and upbringing. Most people on the East coast and in the South work. So they know they have to make themselves look presentable. Most people out here don't work.
They get social security checks or they live off of the system. So they do not feel the need to make themselves look presentable.
wake the eff up you fool. Women who wear make-up are inviting your amorous moves, if you are NOT the handsome, Mr.MoneyBag, Celebrity guy she will report you for sexual harassment and or you'll be thrown in Jail. Which effing planet are you from?
read this article from this link...you idiot....it will effing wake you up from your stupidity. Women wearing make-up is a very dangerous sword. I just got fired from my job for remarking to a women that she had "Sexy toes"
Lines & Signals "Lines and Signals" and read all the other stuff on this Backlash and it'll surprise the s.... out of you!!

Old 08-26-2009, 09:14 AM

24 posts, read 43,902 times
Texas, excessive makeup and big hair are STILL huge.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 AM

756 posts, read 1,672,602 times
New Jersey.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:54 AM

5,256 posts, read 11,595,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito57 View Post
I actually think Mexicans wear more makeup than the Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, but maybe I'm wrong?

All I know is that EVERYONE in Mexico wears tons of eye makeup!
I can see what you mean by that.. The cholas!
Cholas are more of a west coast, TX thing.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:32 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,217,609 times
East Tennessee women wear tons of makeup even if its to go to the gym to workout. They wear the foundation so thick they have to scrape it off with a spatula. That and they tend to have the raccoon eye makeup. I know they are trying to look good but they just don't apply it correctly. I'm living in AZ now which is higher population of Hispanics to anyone else and I really don't notice them wearing tons of makeup. Tight pants and low cut blouses yes; makeup no. Hardly anyone wears makeup out here. Not sure why. Someone said something about seeing so many Hispanic girls in the makeup aisle at Walmart. For some reason out here the ONLY women I see in the makeup aisle are Asians. Interestingly they are the only ones who seem to know how to apply eye makeup correctly too.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,299 times
This is a very intriguing post. I just moved to Oklahoma City, where I have noticed most women wear makeup and dress nicely. I moved from Michigan, where seeing women without makeup in common. I had not made the connection between working women and makeup and those on assistance and not wearing makeup. But it sure does make sense, since many in the state I left were on assistance and most out here work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or