Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2007, 10:08 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancocal View Post
Personally I believe when futurecop grows up he will make a fine
addition to Reno 911 ( the little dude has been cracking me up )

Just to justify this post... what is important is that your happy with the
coast you choose. Perhaps futurecop is a closet left coaster.

Let's not forget that Psychology -and the Republican party-have shown
us that some of the most Homophobic folk are really in denial.

Lets stop all this hissiness and admit we can have a gay old time
on either coast.

Who's to say N.Y. is more fabulous than L.A.

For the record one of my sons is an excellent hairdresser
and I love him dearly. Gay bashers tend to be genitalia challenged,
conflicted, bitter folk with no fashion sense.

One final blow; which coast has the state that has gay marriages ?
I tend to agree: despite my being 100% Straight; if a man (or woman) prefers the same sex...........that is their business.

In fact: supposedly one big reason that 'Gay' bars are fading out is due to the much greater acceptance of their clientele by 'Straight' society.

Money talks------all of us speak the color green
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 10:14 PM

50 posts, read 39,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
Why are the Phoenix photos dusty? I could barely see the skyscrapers downtown. What do you mean grow? Will it still grow when the water's gone?

Philadelphia looks like Washington D.C. in that second picture. Rural Pennsylvania is very lovely. The West cannot compare to that beauty. I saw water in one of the photos. Philly will grow because middle-class New Yorkers are being thrown out of the city. This was supposed to be the original World-Class City, not disorganized New York. New York is still an ugly diamond after all that polishing, but that's its charm.

are u crazy? saying the west coast cannot compare to that beauty!! other than the city pics i seen better in San bernardino and thats a bad thing.
you have to take a trip to california. travel to santa Barbara and watch your jaw drop. hey how do u post pics on this site? i want to show some pics

Old 09-29-2007, 11:04 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
Gay marriage = East Coast.

Actually, slurs are a terrible no-no on this board, and if FutureCop is making a reference to gay orientation, it is in violation of TOS.

If he is talking "hood" slang, well, not everyone understands it!
Slurs are a terrible no-no. NO clue what 'gay marriage= East Coast' means, but...San Francisco...Seattle...?

Old 09-29-2007, 11:06 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancocal View Post

One final blow; which coast has the state that has gay marriages ?
How is this a final blow? I could say: which coast has San Fran and Seattle? What does that really mean exactly? Gay people may actually like either coast simply based off of this. I agree with ArizonaB in which if a man or woman prefers the same sex that is surely their business.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:19 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,449,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan demarco View Post
are u crazy? saying the west coast cannot compare to that beauty!! other than the city pics i seen better in San bernardino and thats a bad thing.
you have to take a trip to california. travel to santa Barbara and watch your jaw drop. hey how do u post pics on this site? i want to show some pics
I was just there around July 1. Coming from Palm Springs, San Bernardino looked brown and it was hot. I was wondering when the L.A. air would start to kick in. Those pictures are so green (green=life) and cool temperatures. There's actually water! That water would evaporate so easily in Palm Springs.

I wasn't that impressed with La Jolla. Beverly Hills and the rest of West L.A. looked and felt much better.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 PM

694 posts, read 2,651,580 times
My entire post is an obvious crackback against anti gay statements
made in previous posts in this thread. I am also disputing ridicules talk
of one coast being more gay than another. Personally I believe two people
of a legal age should have the same considerations irregardless of sex.
I'm sure they're are thousand of divorce lawyers who agree.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
I was just there around July 1. Coming from Palm Springs, San Bernardino looked brown and it was hot. I was wondering when the L.A. air would start to kick in. Those pictures are so green (green=life) and cool temperatures. There's actually water! That water would evaporate so easily in Palm Springs.

I wasn't that impressed with La Jolla. Beverly Hills and the rest of West L.A. looked and felt much better.

What brought you to palms spring my boy? lol c'mon if u want to see green head to riverside and big bear areas. you have to remember San bernardino county is the biggest county in the US. 20,105 mi(52,073 km).. there is greenland,deserts, and mountains.. lol I'm not bragging about San bernardino in no way thought but the climate out here can change so fast. hey next time in cali try out Santa barbara and you will be amazed how green and pretty that place looked. it was kind of errie driving from LA to Santa Barbara bcuz once you make it to santa barbara you see a mist like your in hawaii and nothing but greenland(not the type they posted but like a tropical type enviroment. hey how do you post pics? im sure u seen the pics on that other site. if i knew how to post pics i will gladly compare the west coast comepared to the east coast

San Bernardino County is the largest county in the contiguous United States by area, containing more land than each of nine states. The county is larger in area than the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Delaware combined. Any of those states could be replaced in the list by New Jersey, Vermont, or New Hampshire.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:42 PM

124 posts, read 734,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan demarco View Post
How can someone who lives in San Bernandino (one of the most crime and illegal alien ridden cities in /america) be making fun of some who lives in Scarsdale(one of the most charming upperclass NY suburbs)?

Old 09-29-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by investtt View Post
How can someone who lives in San Bernandino (one of the most crime and illegal alien ridden cities in /america) be making fun of some who lives in Scarsdale(one of the most charming upperclass NY suburbs)?

lol i agree with you

Old 09-30-2007, 03:17 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,207,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by investtt View Post
Very easily, and successfully! He's not making light of topography or civic charm. He's just going back and forth with someone. There's a big difference between Scarsdale and San Bernardino.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City