Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 05:06 PM

366 posts, read 644,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
You're right I guess it took one ignorant racist blogger to distract us all.
No the poster did. He said Mexicans in LA are racist. Frankly, some are. Most aren't. However, not being racist dont mean embracing other cultures either, because Mexicans out here in LA mix with other latinos and associate very good with whites in places where we live together.

The southbay whites in LA are very Spanish in culture and intermixed. In fact, the only place whites mixed with any minorities in America was in California and Texas with Mexican Americans.

Getting into it nearly all interracial mixing in USA happens with Mexicans in the Southwest. I think cause cowboy culture really close to Mexicans. Don't know. Also cause allot Mexicans are hot.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 PM

437 posts, read 628,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanescobar View Post
Chicago Mexicans are very white. They mainly migrate from Sinaloa and Guadalajara.

LA Mexicans, I'm one, we have a unique identity. A unique culture that embraces both American and Mexican culture.

Most other groups in USA have assimilated into either white or black culture. Especially youths into what's cool. We create our own culture.

I mean look at our art. Its on everything.Day of the dead? That fine line grey style tattoo work LA Mexicans developed.

Also LA Mexicans are gorgeous. I live outside LA now and to be honest, when I went back home I was shocked at how gorgeous the latinas are, because Ihad a frame of reference comparing other groups.

I heard NYC Mexicans are dark. In my view i think these people are confused because on average Mexicans are really light. So these Mexicans are probably Salvadoran, Honduras, Guatemala. Cause growing up around them as well they allot darker than Mexicans. No hater.
Sorry to break to you but Mexican women can't hold a candle to women from Puerto Rico, DR, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, hell even Costa Rica or Honduras, look at all these telenovelas the women aren't Mexican and its filmed in Mexico lol, in general Mexican women are a bit uglier, muffin tops (rare to see a Mexican woman with hips and booty), and also look how many miss Universe pageants are won my Puerto Rican women, the mixture of Indian, Black, and Spanish produces a much better exotic mixture than the mestizo 70%-30% Indian to Spanish most Mexicans have, sorry hombre but someone had to bust your bubblelpiñata

Old 02-17-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiVegas View Post
All over the place. Tons of Mexicans in NYC don't speak Spanish.

I used to live in Brooklyn, and know plenty of Mexicans who spoke no Spanish, or very limited Spanish. I was in Bay Ridge, and the Mexicans I knew were more in Bath Beach area (so around Bath Ave., if you know where that is in South Brooklyn).

Many of the guys you see working in restaurant kitchens or doing restaurant delivery have almost no Spanish skills, and are from rural Indio villages in deep southern Mexico (most Americans don't know this, but there are big chunks of rural Mexico where most people don't know Spanish).

There are also lots of Guatemalans in NYC who don't speak English. It's same deal as with Mexicans; rural Indios from villages who never went to school.
All the more reason to hold blacks and Puerto divas, accountable fur hate crimes against Mexicans. Those indios are the quietest, humblest, honest people I ever met. Why would they do this to them? Evil. Just evil.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dispo4 View Post
Sorry to break to you but Mexican women can't hold a candle to women from Puerto Rico, DR, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, hell even Costa Rica or Honduras, look at all these telenovelas the women aren't Mexican and its filmed in Mexico lol, in general Mexican women are a bit uglier, muffin tops (rare to see a Mexican woman with hips and booty), and also look how many miss Universe pageants are won my Puerto Rican women, the mixture of Indian, Black, and Spanish produces a much better exotic mixture than the mestizo 70%-30% Indian to Spanish most Mexicans have, sorry hombre but someone had to bust your bubblelpiñata
What race are you? You must be black. Funny you would speak on Mexican women being black, lol. Black women. Lol.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
What race are you? You must be black. Funny you would speak on Mexican women being black, lol. Black women. Lol.
I'm not black hombre, I just know what I have seen, Mexican women in general are muffin tops with hairy sideburns, there I just described like 70% of the Mexicans in LA, oh yea did I forget to mention that on average the Mexican men in LA are like 5'7", how tall are you BTW?

Old 02-17-2014, 05:48 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
Quote:
No the poster did. He said Mexicans in LA are racist. Frankly, some are. Most aren't. However, not being racist dont mean embracing other cultures either, because Mexicans out here in LA mix with other latinos and associate very good with whites in places where we live together.

The southbay whites in LA are very Spanish in culture and intermixed. In fact, the only place whites mixed with any minorities in America was in California and Texas with Mexican Americans.

Getting into it nearly all interracial mixing in USA happens with Mexicans in the Southwest. I think cause cowboy culture really close to Mexicans. Don't know. Also cause allot Mexicans are hot.
Some of your post is over exaggeration. You can't say whites and Mexicans co exist well together when in reality La Raza is against the white founders of this nation, while a good deal of Americans are against illegal immigration and arrogantly place Mexicans as the illegal group .in southwest regions like Texas there a lot inter marriage relationships with black and Mexicans. In fact Hispanic women and black males are probably one of the biggest mixes in the United States.

Here in New York City you can meet a black person who is half black/half Latino each minute if you tried. Off the top of my head from the friends I have, these are a few of the mixes.

Jamaican/Puerto Rico
Trinidadian/Puerto Rico
Guyanese/Dominican
Haitian/Dominican
Haitian/Cuban
African American/costa Rican

List goes on.

A lot of rappers from New York City are mixed with Hispanic as well. Lloyd banks, fabolous off the top of my head.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:51 PM

Quote:
I'm not black hombre, I just know what I have seen, Mexican women in general are muffin tops with hairy sideburns, there I just described like 70% of the Mexicans in LA, oh yea did I forget to mention that on average the Mexican men in LA are like 5'7", how tall are you BTW?
5`11. Not that tall. What country and race are you. Please be white cause I can prove your own race of women dont like you.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:52 PM

Quote:
What nationality are you? And this dude your responding to is very funny lol, all his "facts" are false lol.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
All the more reason to hold blacks and Puerto divas, accountable fur hate crimes against Mexicans. Those indios are the quietest, humblest, honest people I ever met. Why would they do this to them? Evil. Just evil.
Puerto divas? Is that a racial term for Puerto Ricans?

Old 02-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
5`11. Not that tall. What country and race are you. Please be white cause I can prove your own race of women dont like you.
Hispanic thankfully not Mexican
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City