Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 06:27 PM

1,319 posts, read 2,196,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adanescobar View Post
It's been estimated 2% of Mexicans are African descent. This is mainly on the coast of Veracruz. I have no feelings on 2%of the Mexican community which had had very little influence. It's not relevant like it is to PRs and DRs and Cubans.
Veracruz just be a homicidal wasteland, so many latinos to prey on.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:28 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
Quote:
You need to read and figure out how to interpret stats instead of what your seeing . You just said black and latino the highest mix. When in reality, it's the lowest when counting births and marriage.

I base my opinions on what people have said and then use to stats to prove or disprove. I've reached my conclusion on facts then accounts if they match it's true. You use only opinion. Not good fur judging relations.

You know how i can prove black crime is largely committed against latinos? Stats. And what is said in my community. Do some digging and you'll see in not lying.
My comment was based on every rant you made.

And the rest of your comment is useless info. Blacks make up 14 percent of Americas population. It's a fact that in black America the highest mixes are with Latinas and whites. No confusion all facts.

What crimes do you speak of? At the end of the day a Mexican will be slaughtered off by his own kind.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:53 PM

20,514 posts, read 33,513,431 times
Quote:
Crips and bloods:

Now the Mexican gangs are older then crip, blood by a good 75 years. Blacks don't have an LA culture they didn't get from Mexicans. Even the dudes on rap videos who are all inked up are wearing Mexican gang style tattoo work. Mainly done by Mexican gangs.

I like the art but despise the gangs man. All the tattoo artists all thru America picked up that LA Mexican style gang art. I've seen these cholos out here with tattoos that just blow your mind. So sad to have so much talent and waste it.
Crips did not come from a Mexican gang and I find it hard to believe that Blacks in LA don't have their own unique culture.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:56 PM

20,514 posts, read 33,513,431 times
Quote:
What race are you? You must be black. Funny you would speak on Mexican women being black, lol. Black women. Lol.
Not a woman but lol right back at you. I'm not going to do this on this thread tho and speaking as somebody that has lived in Miami, there is little to no tension between Blacks and Latinos down there.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:23 PM

366 posts, read 644,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yby1 View Post
Veracruz just be a homicidal wasteland, so many latinos to prey on.
Like every Latin American country with little to no blacks, the blacks have been completely absorbed. There isn't no such thing as afro Mexican. White Mexican...its just Mexican. It ain't America where different people have different cultures, foods, religions and music.

The people are one people. Therefore if a afro Mexican preys on a Mexican he would be preying on his own people. Not a different people like out here.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Not a woman but lol right back at you. I'm not going to do this on this thread tho and speaking as somebody that has lived in Miami, there is little to no tension between Blacks and Latinos down there.
Funny that you would say that because the Cubans I've met are extremely racist against blacks they all been from Miami. Actually buddy, what constitutes good relations? I would say intermixing, and proximity and lack of interracial crime. Now you go on and take a minute to look that up for Miami. I'll wait.

Here's what I'll tell you based on what its generally happening between latinos and blacks every where.

Segregation of blacks from whites by way of a latino buffer, high crime rates of strong arm robberies where an interracial victim its targeted. Since the census counts latinos as whites that stat will have latinos as well.

Average to high rates of interracial births between whites and latinos, extremely low interracial births and marriages between blacks and latinos.

now this its the norm. These are stats nationwide in nearly every region where blacks and latinos live except NYC. You guys are dreamers.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Crips did not come from a Mexican gang and I find it hard to believe that Blacks in LA don't have their own unique culture.
No they didn't come from a Mexican gang. They just mimicked everything Mexican gangs do and did. Rags, clothes, the style of graffiti, the vehicles, the style of body art. No other blacks are as different to black America as LA blacks.

When those black rappers screamed westcoast! They weren't talking about sacramento and Oakland. Those are uniformly black people, in culture . Its only in LA that blacks do as Mexicans do throughout the Southwest.

Taking away that influence from hip hop youd have a run dmc type hip hop.Not the tatted up, snapback, day of the dead Chris brown and tyga that are so popular to everyone in America and are whats setting trends.

That style is Mexican gang style.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:55 PM

1,319 posts, read 2,196,022 times
Quote:
Like every Latin American country with little to no blacks, the blacks have been completely absorbed. There isn't no such thing as afro Mexican. White Mexican...its just Mexican. It ain't America where different people have different cultures, foods, religions and music.

The people are one people. Therefore if a afro Mexican preys on a Mexican he would be preying on his own people. Not a different people like out here.
False. Have you been to Mexico? Like actually spent a decent amount of time there? People are not one people. Afro-Mexican actually have quite a bit to fear.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
My comment was based on every rant you made.

And the rest of your comment is useless info. Blacks make up 14 percent of Americas population. It's a fact that in black America the highest mixes are with Latinas and whites. No confusion all facts.

What crimes do you speak of? At the end of the day a Mexican will be slaughtered off by his own kind.
I'll humor you. Nearly all intermixing in America happens in the Southwest between whites and Mexican Americans. That's a fact. Take a minute, read a little, stop basing your view on what is really going on.

I used to do the same thing, till I wondered if what I saw was true. The fact is everything I saw firsthand was a match to what was really happening. I think you based good black and Latin relations on NYC because although latino and white mix the most in NYC , NY still has the largest latino share of latinos to mix with blacks.

That is the only region with substantial latinos to mix that way. By the way, New Yorker, the entire east coast saw extremely low rates of mixing, almost to the point of non existence.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:58 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
[quote=adanescobar;33517953]Funny that you would say that because the Cubans I've met are extremely racist against blacks they all been from Miami. Actually buddy, what constitutes good relations? I would say intermixing, and proximity and lack of interracial crime. Now you go on and take a minute to look that up for Miami. I'll wait.

Here's what I'll tell you based on what its generally happening between latinos and blacks every where.

Segregation of blacks from whites by way of a latino buffer, high crime rates of strong arm robberies where an interracial victim its targeted. Since the census counts latinos as whites that stat will have latinos as well.

Average to high rates of interracial births between whites and latinos, extremely low interracial births and marriages between blacks and latinos.

now this its the norm. These are stats nationwide in nearly every region where blacks and latinos live except NYC. You guys are dreamers.[/QUOTE

All lies and exaggeration. Lol at NYC. You forgot philly, jersey, and the New England areas? Lol

You have no clue of what's going on in America, you're racist person doing what most racist people do. That's creating an agenda and using false facts. You keep telling us to look things up but you have not provided one source.

Also blacks are 14 percent of the population when speaking of interacial relationships you better use percentages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City