Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 03:49 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Now you guys see why I bowed out of the conversation a long time ago.

All I can say is, if his reasoning capabilities are indicative of IT staff industry-wide, then I see why the federal ACA exchange website is having such problems.
I should listen you because this is beyond ridiculous.I admit I am just intrigued with his thought(or lack of) process.
All I can say is he will learn.One way or another.He WILL learn....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 05:46 AM

89 posts, read 96,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
I should listen you because this is beyond ridiculous.I admit I am just intrigued with his thought(or lack of) process.
All I can say is he will learn.One way or another.He WILL learn....
Haha you can pair up and trash talk all you want.
But you still cant give me the simple one word answer, which city has the higher violent crime when you divide the VC number by population?

Old 11-15-2013, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_knowledge View Post
Haha you can pair up and trash talk all you want.
But you still cant give me the simple one word answer, which city has the higher violent crime when you divide the VC number by population?
Trash talk?If multiple people have the ability of understanding sound logic and reasoning then if "pairing up" as you say is what is going on,then so be it.

You gotten multiple reasons and you still protest.The Doctor says we have to let you go and there is no hope.So I'm gonna listen to the Doctors orders.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Trash talk?If multiple people have the ability of understanding sound logic and reasoning then if "pairing up" as you say is what is going on,then so be it.

You gotten multiple reasons and you still protest.The Doctor says we have to let you go and there is no hope.So I'm gonna listen to the Doctors orders.
7 or 8 different messages from me and you still can't even answer the question. ....so il ask again...which has the higher percentage? I know it pains you to admit it.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
7 or 8 different messages from me and you still can't even answer the question. ....so il ask again...which has the higher percentage? I know it pains you to admit it.
Oh yeh "It PAINS" me!I asked you several questions and you have avoided them or given very vague answers now you have the audacity to be demading about something that is totally irrelevant .

An answer you want but wish to ignore the context .So no I will not answer it AGAIN because you dont want the entire answer.Its very immaturish of you.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:16 PM

1,445 posts, read 2,321,847 times
I expected this to get locked by now.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:31 PM

37,152 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
Please divide atlanta violent crime by population. Do same for houston.
Please post the percentage.
Which one is higher?

Very very simple task.

If you cant answer just that one question then you are deluded and being stubborn.
Answered it. I told you it was technically true in the way that having Dallas or Houston being gargantuan compared to the City of London. Sure, it's a fact, but it's pretty stupid. I think you probably have an inkling of this despite your protests.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:12 AM

24,559 posts, read 10,869,900 times
Seven quakes in Azle should eliminate DFW for OP.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Answered it. I told you it was technically true in the way that having Dallas or Houston being gargantuan compared to the City of London. Sure, it's a fact, but it's pretty stupid. I think you probably have an inkling of this despite your protests.
Technically true. There you go. Thats all I wanted to hear.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
Seven quakes in Azle should eliminate DFW for OP.
No not at all. Tiny quakes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City