Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2010, 01:39 PM

996 posts, read 1,897,269 times

Advertisements

Is this seriously a question?

NYC Baby.

We have Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan...and the Bronx, but only good thing there Is the New York Yankees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2010, 01:42 PM

175 posts, read 287,346 times
NYC will kick SF's arse up and down the street

Old 11-07-2010, 03:05 PM

1,160 posts, read 2,960,658 times
New York for me, but I can see why someone might pick San Francisco over it. San Francisco is one of two, maybe three, US cities I could move to from New York and not feel like I am trading down.

Old 11-07-2010, 03:09 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayp1188 View Post
New York for me, but I can see why someone might pick San Francisco over it. San Francisco is one of two, maybe three, US cities I could move to from New York and not feel like I am trading down.
Any city is a trade down from NYC. lol.

Old 11-07-2010, 03:31 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,091,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteNCRepublican View Post
Is this seriously a question?

NYC Baby.

We have Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan...and the Bronx, but only good thing there Is the New York Yankees.
Chill. The bronx zoo=largest metropolitan zoo in america,arthur ave-riverdale-pelham-country club, the new york botonical garden=one of the best in the states,pelham bay park new york citys biggest park three times the size of central,yes the yankees=largest sports brand in the world call the x home, and the birthplace of the last biggest form of american music and pop culture-hip hop.

If anything the bronx has the biggest things in new york city outside manhattan

Old 11-07-2010, 03:41 PM

175 posts, read 287,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Chill. The bronx zoo=largest metropolitan zoo in america,arthur ave-riverdale-pelham-country club, the new york botonical garden=one of the best in the states,pelham bay park new york citys biggest park three times the size of central,yes the yankees=largest sports brand in the world call the x home, and the birthplace of the last biggest form of american music and pop culture-hip hop.

If anything the bronx has the biggest things in new york city outside manhattan
Yea but, that borough is ghetto as outside of the tourist spots. I mean don't get me wrong yo Pelham is nice and so is all of the places you named. Hell when I go to NYC I always hit up Grand Concourse for CD's and what not. But the borough has a lot of hoods, big hoods.....

Old 11-07-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth Asher View Post
Yea but, that borough is ghetto as outside of the tourist spots. I mean don't get me wrong yo Pelham is nice and so is all of the places you named. Hell when I go to NYC I always hit up Grand Concourse for CD's and what not. But the borough has a lot of hoods, big hoods.....
All boroughs have alot of hoods. Much of brooklyn is no different. Its just bigger. Are you going to make a case for bk coming from east new york,brownsville or bedstuy. The point is the borough has more than just the yankees

Old 11-07-2010, 07:48 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,433 times
ny stinks, awful weather + having to rely on public transit
no thanks

Old 11-07-2010, 07:52 PM

1,581 posts, read 2,825,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
no thanks
I Would rather go to NY than SanFransico.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
no thanks
nyc doesnt stink. It has all seasons. And its possible to have a car in new york and completely disregard public transport. WTF are u saying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City