Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 05:15 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,326,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
NYCer's can be uptight and dumb bullies (hence the other poster.) I was simply defending myself since he has nothing to do but troll my posts.
You aren't clever.

If I had time on my hands I would post every NYC forum you hijacked with false information to push your agenda. Isn't that what bullies do?

Unlike you I don't go on L.A forums to bash the city because there's no need to. You have envy issues against a city but you're a human. Get over yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2014, 05:04 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,148,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
Trolling. Please hush you probably do not read freshflakes post. Going on every thread and posting wrong information is trolling which is what he does.

As far as me, I posted an article that was written from a blogger who writes journals. Maybe you're just confused.
You two can debate who is right or wrong by direct message then and let the rest of us share facts and viewpoints with class. (BTW, bloggers are humans like the rest of us and subject to possible error like the rest of us). Hope you both call a truce, but have no more time to spend worrying about it. Enjoy your day.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:52 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,507,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
Trolling. Please hush you probably do not read freshflakes post. Going on every thread and posting wrong information is trolling which is what he does.

As far as me, I posted an article that was written from a blogger who writes journals. Maybe you're just confused.
Oh wow showboating about being published? WOW I'M SO IMPRESSED! What's next, your own youtube channel?

(I don't think you were published. I think you are a compulsive liar)

One thing I know about living and working in NYC is there are a lot of BSer's who lie about everything and do not have a fully developed brain to back up their arguments. Right now I seem to creepily followed by a particular loser poster who plays up that card because I don't like NYC. How sad.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:35 PM

591 posts, read 813,714 times
Replace Fort Worth with Seattle and it's a solid list.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:43 PM

2,985 posts, read 4,854,575 times
San Diego has a pretty small economy and is far too expensive for Millennials. Replace with Atlanta or Seattle and the list works.

Old 07-28-2014, 07:49 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,627,926 times
Woo, go Denver!

Old 07-29-2014, 01:27 PM

5,294 posts, read 10,144,030 times
Fort Worth? Puh-leeze. And LA isn't on this list even though it has more jobs/higher wages than San Diego? And where is Seattle?

I just can't take this list seriously.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:39 PM

21 posts, read 31,341 times
I can understand Austin and Fort Worth being on there but when will they learn that not all millennials are white ivy league affluent teenagers who make six figures that buy half a million dollar apartments and surprisingly don't have student loans.

Old 07-29-2014, 05:21 PM

1,207 posts, read 1,270,818 times
A lotta people don't know a single thing about Ft. Worth. And the rents that this article reports don't match up with my experience. DC's rent sounds low. And I find it hard to believe that the median rent in New York is only $200 more than Austin.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:42 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,631,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando-calrissian View Post
A lotta people don't know a single thing about Ft. Worth. And the rents that this article reports don't match up with my experience. DC's rent sounds low. And I find it hard to believe that the median rent in New York is only $200 more than Austin.
Yeah there's just no way that that's true. You can pay $3,000/mo for a dump of a 600 sq/ft studio in NYC. I have a hard time Austin comes anywhere near that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City