U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2015, 08:01 AM

1,567 posts, read 1,309,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPMiami View Post
It depends on what kind of modeling you're doing. Here is absolutely the best for swim suit modeling. But anyways it doesn't better, I'm from Los Angeles and been to NYC more times than anyone none New Yorker, our women are more beautiful here. So something is going on.

Crickets Chirping
The top city for bbw/pear bbw models are las Vegas and Dallas. Lol.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:08 AM

1,833 posts, read 1,710,486 times
Quote:
It depends on what kind of modeling you're doing. Here is absolutely the best for swim suit modeling. But anyways it doesn't better, I'm from Los Angeles and been to NYC more times than anyone none New Yorker, our women are more beautiful here. So something is going on.

Crickets Chirping
There are three big types of modeling:

Commercial
Fashion
Promotional

Clearly you do not understand how the fashion industry works. Swimsuit isn't its own category when it comes to modeling.... It's included in commercial. Also, no Miami is not known for producing the most/best swimsuit models. Miami is known for fashion week for swimsuits? Yes. Although all those models aren't from Miami. The big modeling agencies are from New York like elite, ford and IMG. So do yourself a favor and please don't talk about something you lack minimal knowledge in.

The Most Influential Modeling Agencies - Forbes

*crickets chirping*

Old 03-24-2015, 08:10 AM

Quote:
When it comes to luxury apartments, Miami is 10 most expensive in the world, along with Los Angeles, NYC, and San Francisco and also cities like Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. Remember the overall market for apartments is not the same. There is a thinner middle class in Miami than most US cities, even compared to Manhattan, we manage to have a smaller middle class.
What I said has nothing to do with luxury apartments or middle class lol.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:13 AM

1,699 posts, read 1,482,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluusions View Post
There are three big types of modeling:
LOL

Quote:
Clearly you do not understand how the fashion industry works. Swimsuit isn't its own category when it comes to modeling.... It's included in commercial.
No one is going to shoot a swimsuit set in New York. Anyways here in Miami Beach I see modeling shoots happening every day at various points on the beach. A lot of (especially) Eastern European models and Latina models come here to do shoots and leave. I have friends who work for Zarzar.

Do you want my number? Why all this following me around? I'm taken btw, but I will give you my number if you 're good enough to model here

Old 03-24-2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
LOL

No one is going to shoot a swimsuit set in New York. Anyways here in Miami Beach I see modeling shoots happening every day at various points on the beach. A lot of (especially) Eastern European models and Latina models come here to do shoots and leave. I have friends who work for Zarzar.

Do you want my number? Why all this following me around? I'm taken btw, but I will give you my number if you 're good enough to model here
Yup and those models are traveling from New York and are signed under NY agencies smart ones. Again don't speak on something you lack any knowledge in.

Nope I don't want your number, it's an open forum..... no one is stalking you don't flatter yourself. I mean if it boostes yourself confidence then by all means.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluusions View Post
I mean if it boostes yourself confidence then by all means.
Thank you for boosting my confidence

See we can be friends Delusiona.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:30 AM

1,567 posts, read 1,309,750 times
Lol this thread went to talking about models.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:33 AM

4,925 posts, read 4,597,145 times
Everyone knows the super rich loves Eastern Kentucky the best, Miami Beach, LA, SF they snub their noses at places like that.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
Lol this thread went to talking about models.
All human interaction is sometimes very roundabout. Delusiona wants to let me know she's an aspiring model, I'm letting her know I can get her a job in Miami Beach if she's good enough

Old 03-24-2015, 08:50 AM

282 posts, read 257,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
I'm sure more ppl would rather live in Miami than NYC. That would be a nice thread poll as well. NYC vs Miami.
Maybe to financially challenged ones, decrepit ones waiting to die, or perhaps those looking for a beach vacation in the winter. Certainly not a habitable place to live to anyone that matters. If it did, Miami would surely see a steady trickle of educated, tasteful, wealthy people who would at least push its median income past the BRONX.

Median Income
Bronx: $32,460
Miami: $28,301

But this number has been unchanged for the last 10 years, even while Miami became an alleged global city.

Ivy League Universities, Top 3 Alumni

Harvard
1 Boston
2 New York
3 San Francisco

Yale
1 New York
2 San Francisco
3 Boston

Princeton
1 New York
2 San Francisco
3 Washington DC

Brown
1 New York
2 Boston
3 Providence

Columbia
1 New York
2 San Francisco
3 Washington DC

Penn
1 Philadelphia
2 New York
3 Washington DC

Dartmouth
1 Boston
2 New York
3 Washington DC

Cornell
1 New York
2 Ithaca
3 San Francisco

World's Favorite Cities Revealed:

'World's Favourite Cities Revealed

Miami will always be a struggling city but a great place to spend a weekend, I'll give you that.

South Florida rated most cash-poor metro in nation | Miami

Tons of leased luxury cars on the road and it's the most cash poor metro in the nation. Surprise, Surprise!

No billionaires added to Miami, unfortunately.

If Miami could manage to get these people to actually live in the city. It has everything to make it a "boomtown" - tax burden there is paltry compared to NYC and SF, there are lots of foreign people in that city on any given day, yet they still have trouble attracting corporations and educated people. Being a vacation destination does not a global city make.

Last edited by UAE50; 03-24-2015 at 09:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or