U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Your favorite of the three?
Atlanta 46 38.33%
Miami 31 25.83%
Mexico City 43 35.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:09 AM
 
Location: Milwaukee
3,451 posts, read 3,195,250 times
Reputation: 2859

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
No it does not!You really are clueless living in your ivory tower.
Well, especially since the ivory tower is a basement and the supermodel fiancee is actually his mother screaming at him because he left his socks on the stairs again.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to live in any of these cities, but if I'm going to break away from my ideal, why not one of the world's biggest cities and cultural centers (Mexico City) over plastic vacation land (Miami) or a fairly typical American city (Atlanta)?

 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:32 AM
 
Location: Miami Beach, FL/Tokyo, Japan
1,699 posts, read 1,496,022 times
Reputation: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese plate View Post
Well, especially since the ivory tower is a basement and the supermodel fiancee is actually his mother screaming at him because he left his socks on the stairs again.
How sad your life must be you think I'm lying.

I posted pictures buddy, I know there are some sad cases on here who have trouble believing anyone isn't as low as they are.
 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:43 AM
 
Location: In the heights
20,447 posts, read 21,986,171 times
Reputation: 10432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPMiami View Post
Voting for Atlanta is like picking to eat at Applebees. Ok food, thoroughly American, sterile. Maybe the 'safe' choice.
Thoroughly American is pretty spot on--the sterile part not so much unless you're just staying in the CBDs the whole. However, that applies for most cities.
 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:45 AM
 
Location: In the heights
20,447 posts, read 21,986,171 times
Reputation: 10432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPMiami View Post
How sad your life must be you think I'm lying.

I posted pictures buddy, I know there are some sad cases on here who have trouble believing anyone isn't as low as they are.
That's cool. Here's a pic of this cougar I've been banging in my private submarine.

 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:06 AM
 
Location: Miami Beach, FL/Tokyo, Japan
1,699 posts, read 1,496,022 times
Reputation: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
That's cool. Here's a pic of this cougar I've been banging in my private submarine.
What people have trouble believing is an indirect measure of their own success

Here is another picture, this time with me in the background, with half my face cut off.
moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 06-06-2015 at 02:56 AM..
 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:07 AM
 
Location: ITP - City of Atlanta Proper
7,809 posts, read 11,789,495 times
Reputation: 5442
...
 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:27 AM
 
Location: Sandy Springs (ATL)
1,872 posts, read 2,228,417 times
Reputation: 1562
This has gotten beyond ridiculous

JMT, over to you...
 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Atlanta ,GA
9,086 posts, read 12,918,639 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPMiami View Post
Voting for Atlanta is like picking to eat at Applebees. Ok food, thoroughly American, sterile. Maybe the 'safe' choice.
Atlanta has more history and depth that Miami wont have in a 100 years.Sad how you think a place has to be another culture to be exciting.As if being American is boring.Sorry to disappoint.

Perhaps areas with a high number of probable mafioso and drug lord types like those in Miami is what you think is exciting.
Atlanta has its share of the worlds rich and famous too for a reason.Not because its sterile but it is exciting.
if you need to tell yourself that to feel better then be my guest.

You are wrong but you don't have to take my word for it but this thinks Atlanta is exciting:
10 Most Exciting Cities In the U.S.
1.Oakland, CA
2.Boston, MA
3.San Francisco, CA
4.Seattle, WA
5.Washington, D.C.
6.New York, NY
7.Milwaukee, WI
8.Atlanta, GA
9.Philadelphia, PA
10.Portland, OR

I guest Miami aint there because of all the retirees forgot to vote
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Last edited by Yac; 06-11-2015 at 08:06 AM..
 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:55 AM
 
11,648 posts, read 31,926,464 times
Reputation: 8251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
This has gotten beyond ridiculous

JMT, over to you...
Agreed.
__________________


IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top